GIRLS It's time to dress your man?

The rules are simple you pick what your guy has to be wearing for the next month off of the choices below... This does not mean he will wear the same clothes but rather the style of clothing... You got it... Vote!!!

Oh one more thing... I know it's hard to not look at the male models, but try not letting that ruin your decision :)

Oh and you can say why you like it at the bottom if you want lol

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 29

• ZORRO!! laid back looks more dressed up.. Does he have to wear those skinny jeans? 🙈 I don't want his balls to pop out

• COFFEE!! That's my favorite too lol... we'll switch out the skinny jeans for some slim jeans just for you :) I know you appreciate good balls :P

• Care for them like a chubby newborn baby haha no pinching them though haha xD

• Yeah lucky I don't bite little kids cheeks.. *cringes at thought* 🙈 Omgee

• Out of those B is pretty hot but if I got to dress someone into my dream guy I'd probably put him in a black or maroon beanie, nirvana tee shirt, oversized military jacket or flannel, and dark washed jeans with the ends stuffed into a pair of doc martens. Nonone around here dresses like that and it depresses me :( if only people dressed like James Franco in freaks & geeks or Judd nelson in the breakfast club I'd be set

• Anything but nike shirts, camo, gross baggy jeans, and basketball shorts are good for me :)

• How about a t-shirt and jeans with some comfy tennis shoes?

• Whoa whoa whoa... you're breaking the rules nert you have to pick one of the following for the next month of your life :P

• I like it... I used to dress like that up until I started college then I started taking care of my looks more and more, which is why I asked how old you were earlier because a lot of guys do change over time... not a all but a lot

• Knowing him, I really doubt he will. Like I said, we're old fashioned and we do not keep up with trends and all that

• My boyfriend dresses like B all day every day so I chose that one. I love his sense of style. :)

• haha it's great style :) Is that him the profile picture lol the faces are hilarious xD

• Yeah, I've got a computer filled with pictures of us pulling funny faces haha. Some of them are so embarrassing.

• Haha it gets more embarrassing than that lol I know the feeling lol

• It's kind of hard to choose because option B is the only thing he could wear indoors without freezing xD

• without freezing next month, I mean xD

• yeah, but what is 'laid back' winter clothes style? wearing knitted sweaters from grandma? LOL

• Ummm Of course what's better than grandma's knitted sweater :P I never said which month you can summer lol

• Where's the jeans, t shirts, and plaid shirt look? The laid back style you chose is pretty dressy/preppy. My version is a little different.

• Yeah I know I would have added more options but I can only have 3 picture actively showing maybe next time lol

• That saying, I do like the shirts in the laid back look but not the skinny jeans or the shoes.

• Haha I said something around that style not exactly that lol feel free to change anything :)

• I would pick laid back. I dont care what he wear as long as he likes it and feels comfortable., Also i like casual clothes myself, sooo

• He's wearing a plain tee shirt, skinny jeans and converse ;D

• We can work that in laid back xD take off the shirt for C and change the shoes ;)

• of theses, semi casual.

• Hopefully my man would have a very laid back personality, o laid back clothes r perfect. It turns me off when guys r really concerned an out how they look.

• Lol how is caring about your appeal a turn off? Or do you mean when it becomes overly excessive?

• Awesome. S what would u prefer to wear? A, B, orC?

• Well A is only if it's important like jobs/interviews etc.. but I do enjoy a nice suit :D

B is what I mainly wore last year and it was in a cold climate

C is closer to my day to day style... especially when I'm just chilling :)

• Dressed up:) nothing sexier than a man in a suit

• I'm going with C since that's how my guy usually dresses and I like it that way :P

• uhhh I'm gonna go with B&C.

• This is for a whole month you have to choose one haha :P

• Laid back it is :) Sorry I made you go through one of the hardest decisions of your life :)
      Friends? lol

• Oh you're fine, I just suck at making decisions. So every time I have to make a decision it's the hardest decision of my life :p yes! friends :)

• Laid back but without jacket. Am most attracted to guys in tee shirt and jeans than anything else

• Laid back! I like a guy who can be himself around me. He doesn't have to dress up. I don't really see any point in dressing up unless we're going somewhere really fancy. :-)

• I like the laid back look too! Oh and he wouldn't really be doing it for you, some people just dress nice for themselves lol

• I was thinking that too but you know.. I still kind of like the laid back look anyway. Haha :)

• I picked c... it seems more practical.

• Laid back or semi casual

• Do you think your age is affecting your decision or would you feel the same way 10-15 years from now?

• I agree haha just wanted to see your reasoning :)

• C I'd say and they are hot lol

• he has to have a jacket that he can lend me if i look like im getting cold

• I mean... you could always bring a sweater haha :P
      Did you pick A from that scenario lol

• No, I was caught by the way b and c, so I didn't vote. Sometimes I just get cold, even if I'm wearing a lot. Besides, the gesture is adorable.

• I know the gesture is nice haha I wouldn't hesitate :)
      BC for you it is lol

• Voted C but I like guys who dress sort of urban or hipsterish lol

• Haha that's my roommate all the time lol he's the role model for urban :P

• Laid back. And yes! The model influenced me. *starts drooling*

• honestly, a nice plain white shirt, jeans, and some nice shoes are attractive.

• WELL FITTED WHITE SHIRT.
    thanks... its so hot (please press that body against mine hehe)

• Hahaha that was fun reading lol I appreciate a nice white shirt lol

• Oh this is fun lol! I voted for C!

• Aah those guys are such hotties!!!

• Semi casual if he loses that sparkly coatthing haha. My crush wears that type of pullover grey sweater♡♥♡♥♡

• Hahaha yeah I'm not a fan of the color either lol I did say you can change any piece as long as it fits the category lol

• Haha definitely not if anything it's over the top lol I would stop after the first vneck pullover lol too many layers lol

• Yeah the white sht and pullover with khakis even is just on pointtttt ♡

• A. When we go out and stuff and or go to church:)
    Then C. on an everyday basis.

The guys are hawt🙊🙊

• Haha thanks for answering... hey no breaking the rules you have to pick without getting charmed by those models haha

• Haha I'll throw in guy B too since they are the same people :P
      Lol you'll have to ask him about the cloting part I don't handle that part of the business lol

• Lmfao. I thought so. But I wasn't too sure hehehehe. He dresses very well either way:D I'm sure he and I can work something out hahahaha.

This has been an interesting convo.
      Hope you've gotten all the answers you needed:p

• B Is a sexy and casual look can wear it practically any where

• Yeah that's what I was thinking haha it fits in almost any situation :)

What Guys Said 4

• personally i'd not let any girl dress me up... i'd bite her LOL

• Wylie know I though the choices would be worse but I'm actually ok with these. I'd prefer semi casual though as I love wearing cardigans.

• I understand bro... cardigan is life haha

• Yup they sure are lol, also meant While I not Wylie, not even sure what happened with that.

• Lol those brown shows on A look fucking horribleeeeeee. C looks like a try hard too

• They're all trying lol that's the point and brown shoes on a blue/navy suit is always recommended lol

• And those outfits are not my cups of tea. I hate the shoes, too.

• Id never, ever wear brown with that blue suit. Black shoes would have pulled it together so much better. But thats just me, I have no accredation except for compliments I get

• semi casual for sure if you aren't going to a classy place or work don't wear a suit i don't like c because it doesn't look comfortable.

• Haha yeah I'm not the guy to have a suit on unless it's really important but I do like the semi casual although I wouldn't put the cardigan he has on top lol