What would be a good movie to watch with a guy?

So tomorrow night I'm going to have a guy over to my house to watch a movie. We're not really "official" yet, but its like our first date. I was just wondering if you could think of any good movies that we could watch. Anything's okay, except for G rated movies, and movies with nudity, because that would just be AWKWARD.

Most Helpful Girl

• DON'T give him like ten choices and be like "pick one" because he'll probably be nervous and you'll be a little nervous and he's not going to want to pick something you don't like. You'll be sitting there like "choose!" "you choose" "you choose" and then you'll get really annoyed and the night will be ruined.

It's okay if you say like "this one or this one" but really, you invited him so you choose the movie

have fun!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I say something hilarious like dodge ball. This was a first date movie for me and it was perfect or Napoleon Dynamite!

• Go for something that's action or comedy. Stay away from the romance, it might get a little awkward too on the first "date." Good luck :)

• You should get a scary movie :) that way he will be there to protect you :)