Girls, if you don't look at a guy when you walk by, do you not want to be approached?

Well could you examples? I mean if she was walking slow, walking fast, just looking straight ahead or intentionally not looking at me?

Most Helpful Girl

• That could mean a lot of things, it might be that we have something else on our minds (the majority of the time), or we're just in a hurry and concentrating on where we gotta be.

But yea it could mean that we just don't want to be bothered (whether that's by everyone or just whoever we're not looking at).

• Everyone is right.

It also would depend on how fast she walked away. Did she fast walk? Did she just casually walk away. Cause that can change things

What Girls Said 5

• that could definitely mean a lot of things.

for some reason, I look forward without making eye contact with the guy I like when I pass by.

but it depends on what kind of guy I like.

for other guys that I've liked, I would smile or say hey when I walked by

i've also done this: just glance at him when he's not looking at me, and when he's looking back, I look forward again, like I don't see him.

and finally it could just mean that she didn't see you and she has things on her mind

• Wow, that could mean ALOT of things lol. Sometimes I might do that to play hard to get or something. If I don't wanna be bothered, I would just completely ignore everyone.

• it's hard to say because there was this guy I liked and could not look at him or talk with him and this other guy I liked that I could not wait to be around and talk with. I am strange like that and the rules are different for each guy.

• i agree with the females here, it could mean ALOT of things. it all depends on the context, which you did not mention, so it's a bit hard to answer this one. could you elaborate? ;)

• Sometimes it does mean we don't wanna be approached but sometimes for most people it could mean that their shy and they want you to make the first move...

What Guys Said 1

• I would think she either likes the guy and is just shy or she has something on her mind