If they didn't want guys to look, why do wear it?

why do some girls get annoyed when guys look at them when they wear revealing clothing if they didn't want guys to look why do wear it?

0|0
4|0

Most Helpful Girl

• when we wear revealing clothes, we do want you to look at us, we just act p*ssed off so give us the appearance of being somewhat modest. it's stupid because modest people don't wear clothes like that, so it just makes us look like bitches. however, if you are gawking at us or you say something rude then it makes us feel uncomfortable. I personally love it when I'm walking by and I don't even notice the guy looking at me, I just get a cat call and "I LIKE IT!" from somewhere.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Well I don't want a guy just standing there looking up and down on me. That would really awkward lol. Sometimes when I wear revealing clothing, I might hear a guy make a stupid comment to his friend or something then I would kinda get annoyed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wonder the EXACT same thing. Haha!

0|0
    0|0
  • hahaha I guess just because we don't like watching them look us up and down. I'm sure some girls might but idt a lot do. we wear revealing clothes to feel sexy and get guys attention but when we see them look us up and down sometimes we can get uncomfortable...like actually watching their eyes move over us like they're on a treasure hunt..analyzing every inch...then its a little much

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.