Makeup or no?

I never wear makeup. Well I mean I wear mascara and bronzer but that's about the extent of my makeup routine. And I always feel like I would look so much better with makeup, but don't really want to start all that, I am a pretty natural person.

But I have been called hot, gorgeous, pretty, etc without it.

So should I just stick to what I wear now and now and not bother wearing more makeup?

I just always see girls at school wearing it and it makes me feel kind of "left out" I guess. I don;t know haha

Most Helpful Girl

• If it ain't broke, don't fix it lol

If you want to wear makeup, wear makeup. If you don't, there's nothing wrong with that. Either way, it has to be what you want. You shouldn't feel left out for not wearing much makeup, because it's completely acceptable to go without.

What Guys Said 2

• My opinion only but, a women that can go without makeup is soooooo much hotter than one that needs to wear it. Why wear something, or do something that is not you! Besides all that, if you feel comfortable without makeup, or bs added, why bother? Anything more than just you is a waste of time, and money.

• Makeup is for fags, for both genders. Pardon the expression.

What Girls Said 3

• I am the same way, but I loove putting on make up, so I do it once in a while for fun...just light and stuff...basically just the eyes because it's fun. I do it once in a while and it's good! so maybe if you wanna try it for fun, go ahead... it won't change your natural beauty!

Good Luck!

• As long as you feel comfortable and pretty without makeup, ignore the makeup routine! When girls doll up, I always feel that we aer doing it for ourselves and not for others to see and admire. Yeah to some extent the latter is true, but really, we need to be happy and comfortable with our looks. So you don't need much makeup if you're more comfortable with it.

• If you get compliments without it, then don't put any on.

I only wear eyeliner and mascara, that's it. The rest of that stuff makes me feel like I'm wearing a mask. You can't sweat, cry, whipe your face, etc. to a certain extent without smudging it. You can;t be yourself with it on so leave it off.