Do superficial people annoy you?

Do superficial people, who place a high emphasis on physical appearance, annoy you? Why?

Most Helpful Guy

• They make me want to kill myself, because they don't "get it."

I am the exact opposite. I'm sure its cost me many opportunities in life and I'm trying to improve upon it.

• it's* (as the conjunction of "it has")

• I know the mentality well. I just haven't conquered it.

My next DIY project! Hooray!

• Dude pain is a bitch lol to conquer it is some Master Yoda stuff, tolerating her is good enough for me.

Yeah man there's plenty of blueprints on the interwebs. Fun times.

What Girls Said 10

• If they take care of themselves by focusing a lot on their physical appearance, it doesn't bother me. However, when they're to the point where they act better than you, and shun you off just because you're not on the same "level" as their physical appearance, that annoys me.

• People who are superficially nice are very hard for me.
    As far as people who are overly concerned about looks, it doesn't bother me a lot because I feel like it's their loss when they judge so many amazing people harshly.

• Yes they do, because not everything can be measured on what we wear or look like. And those pple tend to be shallow and proud. I stay away from them as much as possible.

• Yes, because they're shallow and dumb and usually haven't had enough contact with enough individuals from different backgrounds. They are thus narrow-minded and I just can't talk to narrow-minded people.

Besides, I'm not what most people consider good looking, so I know that those superficial people would not even acknowledge me, or maybe even be mean on me. So that's another reason why I hate them. The bullies who bully people because of their putward appearance? They're mostly those dumb superficial jerks.

• Easy. They annoy me because they're annoying.

• Yes, because looks ain't everything.

• Yes; I come from a family that has made a habit to analyse everything. We like to be critical and go deeper.

• yes please they are like 'ohh bitch do your thing'

• Yes, but then again I can be superficial... Looks and money coexist in my world >.>

• not at all

What Guys Said 4

• Superficial people are my kryptonite, my achilles heel, the oil to my water. Super superficial people are basically the only people that I have trouble socializing with.

• E-yeap.

Shallow people in general annoy me.

• Everyone's superficial, to an extent. However, overly superficial people annoy me to no end. They give off such a negative, "holler than thou" vibe. I can barely tolerate being around them.

• define physical appearence. i personally am very good looking. i seek females who are my equal and i seek others males and females who are similar to me because they introduce me to people who are just as good looking as me. it helps me find women who meet my standards. for everyone else in terms of business or just friends in general appearence doesn't matters much less.

• i dont usually like making friends with a lot of ugly people. only when they are nice. they tend to make large generalizations and either want to be my friend because they think im better than them in some way. then if they find out i am not better they suddenly think theyre the shit. in other words many of them I've met are "nice" people but not good people. then there are ugly people who hate your guts but dont have the balls to tell you they hate you so they pretend to like you. then there are the ones who just dont like you who are just plain prejudice. besides that many less attractive people just belong to a much different social group and think they fit in with you, when they really dont. theyre always surprised to find out that im not like them in the first place, then they dont like me becuase they were wrong in the first place, as if what they think is somehow always right. theyre projecting their neediness on me and when that doesn't ma

• tch up to their needs they dont like u. personally i dont have a problem with ugly people. many of them are nice. most people will not even notice you they are busy with their lives but of the ugly people who do they either hate me or like me. but it isn't just ugly people there are people who are as good looking as me who have ugly personalities. they can't stand someone as good looking as them so they despise having you around. i would be one of the good people. i dont discriminate against ugly people but i am suspicious of them and guys as good looking as me i am also suspicicous of in fact guys as good looking as me are worse than ugly people who are haters.