Only guys please, so I can get a proper view
- Swag (Vans, obey,...)Vote A
- Snobby (Hollister, A&F,...)Vote B
- Classy (boots, long coats, clean look,...)Vote C
- Art-ish (kinda hippie look)Vote D
- Feminine (dresses, long boots, heels, dresses,...)Vote E
Most Helpful Guy
For me, makeup (or better yet, a woman's attentiveness to her appearance and caring for her body) is much like a bell curve. Absolutely zero care for her person leads to absolutely zero interest on my part (mapped on the graph as (0,0).
As she cares more for her body, appearance, and health, her attractiveness rises. It reached a point of diminishing returns though, as a woman who is hyper-conscious of her appearance and cakes on way too much makeup causes her to trend back down to zero attractiveness, noted as (X,0).