What daily look do you like on a girl? And on a scale from 1-10 how attractive is make up?

Only guys please, so I can get a proper view

• Swag (Vans, obey,...)
    7% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
  • Snobby (Hollister, A&F,...)
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Classy (boots, long coats, clean look,...)
    43% (6)0% (0)25% (6)Vote
  • Art-ish (kinda hippie look)
    29% (4)10% (1)21% (5)Vote
  • Feminine (dresses, long boots, heels, dresses,...)
    21% (3)90% (9)50% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|8

Most Helpful Guy

• For me, makeup (or better yet, a woman's attentiveness to her appearance and caring for her body) is much like a bell curve. Absolutely zero care for her person leads to absolutely zero interest on my part (mapped on the graph as (0,0).

As she cares more for her body, appearance, and health, her attractiveness rises. It reached a point of diminishing returns though, as a woman who is hyper-conscious of her appearance and cakes on way too much makeup causes her to trend back down to zero attractiveness, noted as (X,0).

3.bp.blogspot.com/.../Bell+shaped+curve.bmp

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• A look which suites their personality and is a little different (because we arnt clones, why should we all dress alike in cassual situations?)
    Be it rock-chick, hippie, gothic, punk, georgian, military chic, fairy princess or uber geek. Whatever floats your boat.

2|0
    0|0
  • Anywhere from

s64159.gridserver.com/.../oversized-tops.jpg
    this

edanafashion.files.wordpress.com/.../...op_400.jpg
    to this

Cause its freaking cold recently a simple coat like this works
    i00.i.aliimg.com/.../...nds-font-b-long-b-font.jpg

Basic make up is always nice

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally I would like choice F comfortable. T-shirt, shorts, jeans, skirts, sandals. I like to be comfortable and I love it when my girl is comfortable. As far as daily make-up myself and most men think if you are hot with makeup you are hot without makeup so I would say like a 3. That doesn't mean we don't like it when you get dressed up every now and again :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I chose E. I like the feminine look. Add some skirts and tights and it's even better!

1|1
    0|0
  • A tie between C and E

1|0
    0|0
  • Also I think that each girl has their own style that they pull off. The clothes a girl wears is more representative of her personality than her attractiveness. Just be yourself, wear the clothes you like. It doesn't have much of an effect on how attractive you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls in uniforms is straight up atrractive 10/10

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• My boyfriend loves when I look feminine

1|0
    0|0
  • mmm you said guys only but I'm bored and a nuisance so I'm gonna chime in with: my style is usually a mix of C & E and occasionally I'll throw in some D accents.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you mean "preppy" not "snobby". Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever make up and clothing makes my boyfriend happy (*˘︶˘*)

0|0
    0|0