GUYS are these ATTRACTIVE?

OK so I have sort of a unique style. I'm not a tomboy or girly girl. More like a mixture of a lot of styles. Sometimes I go through weird ass phases. I went through a "goth" phase in middle school and I'm surprised my friends still talked to me. I've been getting a lot of these Choker necklaces, they were really popular in the 90s and now there all over tumblr and coming back out again. Are they attractive or Ugly for a girl to still wear these?

encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images

encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images

encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images

Don't judge!! Back in the day me and friends thought we were the shit wearing these😂😂

encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images

Most Helpful Guy

• I generally prefer the kind of necklace that hangs down a bit more.

What Guys Said 15

• It's really cute... when I head choker necklace I imagined something worse haha but nonetheless it looks nice into your "edgy" style

• If she looked like that first girl... Yes

• The bottom two looks good on them, but the one on top looks awful. Seeing your profile picture I think you can pull it off.

• As long as you don't have big-ass gauges, ten piercings on your face alone, or a nose ring (sorry) just about any jewelry you want to wear should be fine.

• Not my cup of tea, but its not a turn off.

• Yea, cute...

• Jewelery makes absolutely no difference whatsoever when it comes to attraction.

• They are! I love those things.

• All of my yes

• They're nice but I usually not pay attention to them when girls wear them

• i like the style at the bottom picture the best

• I like the tighter neck wear. Basically what you posted, minus the ying yang.

• It gives off a sunshine effect. I like it!

• I only like one if you where more then one its weird...

• Yes nice..

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think they are. They usually make people's necks look shorter and thicker. So unless the wearer has a long and slender neck, I don't think it looks good.

• I know you mainly asked for guys' opinions. But here's mine...

Girls wear them too much. if you can't pull it off, you'll just be one of those girls who join tumblr fads.

• Oh god no!! Back in the 90s me and my friends thought we were so cool wearing these. I had every color. But know I've started seeing them a lot on Twitter as well but now they started calling them "grunge" all of a sudden lol. The mai on I wear is the middle picture

• Oh please!! Lol me and my friends thought we were the shit wearing these😂😂

encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images

• I'm just saying I never thought they were the shit. lol

• The second and third one looks good. The first one is so - so - not ugly - but unnecessary.

• If that's you in the profile picture I can see you wearing it but not the one that looks Lacey the one with 2 and the other one kinda dangles but yeah if that's you, you would work that choker lol 💁👏

• I love them do it!!!