Rate Me out of 10 and how I can make improvements PLEASE?

Rate me out of 10 and how I can make improvements, I am Indian :) :) :)

[URL=s1368.photobucket.com/.../URL]

[URL=s1368.photobucket.com/.../URL]

Most Helpful Girl

• the first one was way better than the second one, something about your eyes changed.
    i wouldn't date you. you look decent though.
    the hair is giving off a GOOD scholarly feel, but i would like to see what a different hair style would look like on you.

• true true so what type of hairstyle I am trying to grow it on the top and leave the sides trimmed down it is sorta of a bad angle because its just upfront a lot haha

• it might also be the glasses.
      or the combination of both.

• true true thanks for the input and feedback

What Girls Said 5

• You look pretty decent

• Pretty good. You look nice

• You are cute (#^.^#)
    Please don't worry about it :)

• haha thanks I always wondered if I am a good looking guy, I don't know why maybe the thought came up more because I recently got rejected by a homeschooled girl who never dated before and I truly loved and thought she showed the same interest but that wasn't it, I am not worried but as a rating what would you say i am out of 10

• updating for site

• The longer hair looks much better. 8/10

• thank you

• No you're not ugly at all. If you want skin improvements you can try X out. I saw a few pimples. I have advice if you wanna know how to pop em without leaving a scar.

• yea actually I started Accutane which has been reducing my pimples have 4 more months left and then I will go to a dermatologist to get rid of the scars, and yea message me how to pop them without scars it maybe helpful

• Are you from chicago?

What Guys Said 2