What do you wear at home?

I'm not trying to be a creep by asking this! I am genuinely curious as to the kinds of clothes you wear at home and how they differ from clothes you wear outside.
Do you wear old, "dirty," ugly clothes or do you wear nicer, but still lazy, things?
Do you dress up at home, like people did in the 1950s?
Can you go out (e. g. to school) in what you're wearing, or do you have to change into something else?
What do you wear when it's really, really freezing?

I myself don't like to lounge around in my PJs because it feels to lazy for me. I wear T-shirts, sweatshirts, track pants, socks, and slippers when it's cold.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow I'm *exactly* like you! I find jeans too uncomfortable to wear around the house. I wear track pants and hoodies, and usually wear leggings and a long sleeve T underneath. My house is warm but I find if I'm just sitting around I'm comfy wearing all that. :)

• Nice! :)

• Yes, I have. I have these Adidas wind pants that I wear leggings under. :)

• I do that with track pants too when it's colder, since track pants are made with warmer softer material than wind pants.

What Guys Said 12

• I wear basic shirts, pajama shorts or pants, and socks when at home.

• I wear regular shorts and t-shirts all year around, i only wear sweat pants
    to go outside in the Winter months

• All I'll say is that I love pajamas more than I probably should.

• Absolutely nothing most of the time.
    Boxers when family is home.

• I wear different clothing at home. That is all.

• Typically blue jeans, converse, with a casual button down shirt, untucked, buttoned up or not with the sleeves rolled up with a white or colored undershirt. Or that minus the button down.

• You wear shoes at home?

• Most of the time, yep.

• Despite the fact that your shoes have germs, dirt, grime, saliva, and god knows what else on them? Wow.

• T shirt, sweats, and my bedroom slippers and I'm happily chilling for the rest of the day.

• $90 ck jeans and a $1 tshirt from goodwill. I just don't have any dirty cheap pants. Need to go shopping -.-

• $1 T-shirt from Goodwill? Where I live, they're at least $4.99!

• yeah straight up $1, I couldn't believe it. Maybe it was a lucky day? I bought like 15 of them that day. I was HOLY SHIT THIS IS AMAZING, I HAVE SO MANY CLOTHES TO WEAR AT HOME NOW AND TO GO GROCERY SHOPPING!

• Ha ha… nice.

• Boxers and T-shirts or pyjamas if it's colder

• In home I love wearing

NOTHING :)

• Nudist. Nice!

• Lol forgot to go anonymous

• Now I'm safe :)

• usually sweats or gym shorts and a tshirt

• I usually wear what I wear that day, until night time then I change into my pajamas. So it tends to be pretty dressy looking compare to everyone else, I wear a suit.

What Girls Said 16

• I usually wear jeans or sweat pants around the house so yes I would go out in those clothes. I also wear pjs a lot though.. Right now I am wearing a onesie so I would change. I am wearing the onesie because it is cold and I look styling.

• Jeans? Wow. I find them a little too uncomfortable to wear at home, although they're very comfortable for wearing outside, weirdly.

• I enjoy looking nice even in my home. Gives me a little more self confidence.

• Yeah, I totally understand what you mean. I sometimes put on something nice, but mostly so that I don't feel lazy because then I will feel tempted to just roll into bed.

• I wear pajama pants and a shirt when I'm home. I literally walked in, peel myself out of jeans and put pajama bottoms on. If they're all dirty, underwear all the way.

• it varies. i'm either in shorts, sweatpants, or no pants. and for shirts, I typically either wear a sweatshirt or tank top. no matter the temp.

• My onesie. I haven't washed it in 10 years.

• When I'm at home I usually wear pajama pants or sweats with a t-shirt. During warmer weather I tend to trade the pants for booty shorts or cut offs.

• Always just shorts and a tank or Cami.
    I carry my blanket around with me in the house at all times.
    If it's REALLY freezing then I just throw on a hoodie and keep the shorts.

• usually gym clothes.. I always look like i'm ready to go.. running. (it's the most comfortable)

• Depends. If I'm home alone usually naked or just in underwear. when my roommates home t shirt and underwear or a simple dress. thats during the summer
    During the winter I wear sweats and a sweater

• Depending on mood - sweats, naked, oversized t-shirt, night gown

• I wear the same as you, could go outside but more for lounging. Always wear socks unless reall hot.

• Once im home i change into a baggy t and shorts or sweatssss

• Me too. The clothes I wear outside tend to be more uncomfortable. I mean, they're comfortable to wear outside, but not enough to lounge around in at home.

• Cycling shorts and any top (shirt, sando)

• um like just my underwear basically

• Sweats and a vneck. or jeans and a hoodie. I don't look cute until I go out.

• Oversized t-shirts and no shorts.

• Absolutely naked.

• Even in the winter?

• Lmao no ofc I don't walk around naked in front of my family. I wear comfortable shirts and pants which we call pajamas.