What do you think about micro kitten swimsuits?

Becoming popular not sure what's the consensus?

• Becoming trendy and nice to wear
  • Not my taste/ too revealing
  • Never heard of them

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks nice but in some cases too revealing. .. depends on the type and also if around family not sure appropriate!

What Guys Said 9

• 3|2
  • Well... in my opinion they're quite revealing and doesn't look practical at all. It ultimately depends on how the wearer behaves. If she seems to fish for attention, then it's just no taste (just doing it to make guy look), but if she wears it because she wants to and she feels sexy in it then why stop her? And chances are she does indeed look sexy.
    And i imagine using one would be a very effective way to give your BF something to look at, if that's your intention.

But in short; i don't really mind, but you need to know when it's apropriate, and how it's apropriate to wear em. If you know that, then it can indeed be good.

• I've been noticing more and more stuff like that on the beaches around the Med and the Black Sea over the last few years. I think it's a good trend - they look good on most girls, and I think it encourages a more confident, body conscious image. I also think more girls are realising that they don't have to be supermodel replicas to look nice in stuff like this.

• Never heard of a swimsuit called that but it doesn't mean I haven't seen one. Any women's clothing with the word "micro" in it is probably attractive to me.

• It seems more like in-the-bedroom clothing to my eyes, but to each his own!

• I have no clue what they are but I'm with Klaatu I'd rather have the microwave oven.

• What are they?

• Too revealing in my opinion. Leave something to the imagination.

• i need a holiday. love perving over girls on the beach but got to say i do prefer more material

What Girls Said 12

• B = not my taste
    but OK to be revealing
    It seems few really "fit" most gals, so I view these as another ill designed fad passing through
    and eventually gals will say why wear these uncomfortable fits now that the ogle factor is not special anymore.
    e. g. after searching for a suit that looks good on a gal, only one in 30 witnessed looks like a good fit
    www.brazilian-bikinis.org/.../2306_green.jpg

Save the money
    buy a bikini/thong bottom and if the top doesn't fit, then wet T-shirt or topless

• Wicked weasel's micro swimsuits are translucent. I have no interest in these while at the beach. Guys are already grabby when you give them no reason. I'm not willing to give them reason. :/

cdn3.wickedweasel.com/.../9.jpg?1235618992

• Yes that's exactly the shape but u Sally not transparent

• It's fine.. I like them but ti agree that people state more... I am from Spain and here its fine.. I also saw people in usa wearing them

• Its funny because you can see the model's tan lines from a normal bikini, so she doesn't wear these off the job, lol.

• I googled it... not really sure if that's it, but if it is... good luck to you.
    Anyone who's more than a B cup won't feel comfortable in one of those.

• grza.net/.../Cat%20Swimsuit%20Issue.jpg this is all i can imagine

• Swimsuits for... Cats?

• Micro swimsuits? 😐 do you have to add water on them so they can get larger in size? lol
    I have never heard of them before..

• well it depends on if there are other girls who wear them too. I mean Im from Greece and there all the girls are wearing these so if I wear one I dont think it will be a problem ;) But honestly I wouldn't wear one around my family.. I thinj is inappropriate but with friends.. no. problem at all

• Never heard of before
    but looking at the picd posted by other users, I would say no to it. It is too skimpy

• Only in brazil

• They're too revealing for me, but if a woman feels comfortable wearing than all the power to her.

• Too revealing

• Why people have the need to wear even smaller swimsuits? It's a public place after all. If wearing revealing clothes feels bad, there are nudist beaches

• What's the problem as long as it's at the beach? Appreciate that people shouldn't be wearing stuff like that for work or a trip down to the shops, but on a beach, it's not going to harm anybody is it?

• Yeah I agree. I just look away. But I beliebe people should still think a little what is appropriate. Its clear they dont use bikinis like thst because they are cool and comfortable. No, they want to look sexy.

• Agreed and the idea isn't to be on beach with kids... u r completely right just like wearing clubbing attire to church