I am 15 is it normal to be wearing a thong?

is it normal to wear a thong at 15 do guys like it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't think of any reason why it wouldn't be normal.

What Guys Said 13

• Yeah it's normal and yep guys do like thongs because they are sexy :) But they are , well how do I say it... too revealing. You will attract mosly guys that are going for looks and not guys that really care about you. Hope I helped

• Wear whatever you want. Most guys don't really care, and you shouldn't base your underwear decisions on what guys like anyway.

• very normal in our days

• All the girls at my school were wearing thongs in grade 9 so your good, also when you finally do have sex guys like it :)

• Stop caring what guys like, wear one if you wanna wear one.

• No woman should wear a thong - not even 20s or 30 year old women. Wear a 1 piece bathing suit.

• Yes... It's perfectly normal!

• 15 is about the ideal age.

• Yes it's normal.

• yes... guys love it... but you just wear it with pride.. ur not a little girls any more.

• It is normal and yeah, guys like it of course. ^^

• Guys love them. Ypu should add a pics

• It's not really normal for a 15 year old to wear thongs. But, I'm now commenting on a profile that isn't active anymore... pointless post

What Girls Said 7

• It is okay to wear a thong but it is only for wardrobe purposes...
    Not boys...

• You're not a little girl anymore and you are becoming a young lady.
    Perfectly normal.
    Now if you were 8 and asking this question then my answer would be completely different.

• A guy likes most underwear, when he likes the woman who wears them.. A thong is used for wardrobe purposes, so that you won't have visible panty lines when you wear tight clothes. It's unhygienic to wear thongs every day because they are made of synthetic fabric and they don't let the skin breath. So wear cotton underwear and save thongs for when they are needed

• Yeah I'm 14 and I wear one, just so you can't see panty lines through leggings. Most girls your age wear one, it's fine

• It's totally fine, I wore one when I was 13

• Cheerleaders, lol... always wearing thongs, jk jk

• Yes it's normal.
    Some do, some don't.

• It's fine I didn't start wearing them till I was 16. It's all normal your growing up anyways and becoming a young lady.