Hey guys do you actually like tomboys? Or what about a rugged girl that can hold her own?

Just seems like nobody ever gives me the time of day all the guys that measure up to me in stature always like the girly girls or the petite girls. Help? I'm not a slob or mannish looking or anything I'm just tall curvy and strong I have muscle and sometimes I have no hope at all

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I like petite, feminine girls myself. BUT I don't like girly-girl pink ribbon girls either.

What I can tell you is this, don't prejudice against a guy who might be smaller than you, they might be more into tall girls than the guys that "measure up".

What Guys Said 3

• Be yourself. Plenty of guys out there dig girls just like you. They just don't advertise it because it's not a social norm, so they don't want the world knowing.

• Well I've always appreciated tomboys because they just seem smarter than a "girly girl." But maybe your just meeting rather shallow guys.

• i would talk to u

What Girls Said 1

• I'd say wear a dress every now and then. Get dress up for no real reason. Show off your curves. Guys like to hang out with tomboys but unless you can show you are a lady also, you will just be a friend.

• Well speaking as tomboy myyself I had plenty of guys tell me I was sexy even though I can whoop their ass in a game of tag football or wrestling depending on the guy. I personally think us tomboys are a different breed of female for those "real" men who can stand a girl with a little edge. Contiune to be you, the right 1 will come along