What color bikini would look best?

Hi guys! So I know it's still winter and I may sound crazy but I was thinking about ordering a bikini because it would be cheaper since not many people think about buying them this soon. I'm stuck between black, white, and red. My body isn't that in shape yet but I still have like 5 months to tone up a bit more. I'm African American and I've had people describe me as caramel but I'm actually a little darker than that. I'm also kind of short 5'4"... I don't know if that actually makes a difference or not but please help me decide!

Also if not one of those there is also deep blue, sky blue, orange yellow, and orange red.

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I always get white bikinis so im kinda biased but I think white bikinis look better than any other color especially on black skin

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• The issue with white swimwear, especially with darker skin, is that it often ends up revealing a bit more than you intended it to. I'd say red or black.

1|0
    0|0
    • I would think that the quality of the material would determine that.

• RED. The reason restaurants use red on their titles is because red is scientifically proven to catch peoples' eye.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think black or red would work... I don't like white bikinis.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think white would look great.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 1

• Probably black. I would do..

0|0
    0|0