Why women do not like guys comments on their appearance such as she needs to wear a good bra?

I a m upfront with my opinions.

Most Helpful Girl

• Might I ask which lingerie store you work in... Am sure most of us girls could do with your expert advice!

• Very funny. I am just a bean counter.

• Gosh... Thank you so much for selecting mine as MHO.

I do hope perhaps you have now learned something from this. :)

• Your welcom e.

What Girls Said 9

• Because... wtf do you know about having boobs or wearing bras? Nothing. So keep your opinion to yourself.

• Because it makes you look like a douche. But hey, if that's what you are, then maybe it's good to let people know.

• I am not a ditch. I am an A. H. and proud of it. Then why you women say it in public. Then, we he women ask me for advice on clothes?

• This can't be a serious question.

But well how would you feel if someone tells you you need a good bra for your moobs. Just being honest.

• What moods. I have firm pecs.

• once again, you cannot be serious

• I meant opinion. I might be venting about other women commented at NYE party that I had attended.

Then, only experience I had with women fashion when I dressed as a socialite last Halloween . I received a lot of advice from a stylist from Nordstrom.

• What makes you think your opinion is welcome?

• What has it got to do with guys? It is so pervert, the guys have nothjng better to do by peeping jnto girls tops?

• I think because it's personal plus I'm sure you wouldn't like a girl to tell you to not wear shorts because she doesn't wanna see your hairy legs. That's personal

• So you want guys to shave or wax their legs. I observe some women last making these comments at a party

• No I don't, personally I don't care and it's none of my business. That's what I'm saying, that's its personal and none of your business to make that comment just as it is none of my business to tell a guy to stop wearing shorts

• True. Then it seems that this line is very fluid from my n observations from last night.

• Why would you even say that to a woman? What if someone told you, that you need better boxers cause your ballsack is too saggy?

• I wear a jockstrap lol

• Wtf man
      What is your problem
      I'm not an old lady!!!

• Chill out and a happy new years

• Kinda like the same reason you don't like if we tell you what size condom you would wear and that the XLs don't fit you so quit being delusiotional

• Why do you think genius?-.-'

• I am, therefore I think. There young lady.

• Happy New Years. Your answer a question with a question is a turnoff. Then, I am observing how some women were saying at a party last night.

• Well your arrogance and absolutely no social skills, is a fucking turn off too ;)
      "Observing" sure you where.

• Because it's none of your business

• Then why some women broadcast this in public?

• For women naturally.

What Guys Said 3

• If a gal asks for your opinion about her appearance, then you have been invited to comment and may do so. But if you have not been asked, either personally or as part of a group, then it is not polite to share your views. If you saw someone else doing that, they were wrong to do that.

• Good one. Then it seems there are no absolutes in today world

• Because it is none of your business, nor does your taste need to match theirs.

• You can' force anyone to wear something they don't want to. A woman should wear a bra she is comfortable in. Correct me if I am wrong but it sounds like you are being rude to woman about it. If a woman asks you opinion then that is different.