Is bad to be a red head?

Just wondering

Most Helpful Girl

• NO! I wish I had ginger hair!

What Guys Said 5

• no but I will say a lot of guys don't like red heads but some f***inlove that red hair trust me on that you're fine I meen sh*t I've dated a red head and for the guys who like red heads there is just something bout a red gead that's sexy couldn't tell you why its just what I think

• They're refreshing and a nice excuse to say "red hot flame".

• Red hair is very sexy.

• Hell no. To tell the truth, I usually find myself more attracted to girls with red hair more than any other color.

• pretty soon...theyre predicting natural reds, will fade out

What Girls Said 8

• I'm a ginger and some guys are VERY intimidated by my confidence and untamed energy.

The worst stereotype for me is that redheads are thought more of being great in bed and are more of a fantasy girl then a suitable girlfriend.

So guys will grin at me and make advances, but I'm actually not like that. I mean I'm great in bed, but only if I'm in a relationship...

Lol.

• It's not bad to have any hair color :]

A lot of guys seem to prefer redheads, so it's definitely not a bad thing.

• i think it is, I have red hair and id rather have any color then that,

i think my hair color has caused me to not have any boyfriends and it caused me to get looked apon as different, I live in a small town and I am almost positive there are no guys here that are attracted to red-heads, I've come to that conclusion

• No not at all your unique and that's an awsome thing you don't wanna look like everyone else.

• Glad I'm a redhead!

• Eric Cartman thinks so.

• Enough with the hair color questions! No it is not bad.

• nope