Why don't people like Curly hair?

I feel like nobody likes curly hair. I see questions and people answers are so rude. Saying they don't like textured hair and straighten it. I guess its because some people don't know what there talking about. They know absolutely nothing about curly hair. But I had to cut my hair because I straighten it to much and it damage my curls. And it seems like even though a lot of mixed and black women are going natural, nobody seems to like our texture. Shrinkage is when the hair curls up making it look short depending on how tight the curl is but the hair actually long

encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images

This is the closest picture to my hair texture and color and length.

encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images

Think of it like a slinky when you stretch it, it gets longer

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah right, ugly white troll lol. You're not black. Most of the instagram and tumblr chicks have a head full of beautiful curls and have you read most of their comments? Who are the ones complaining? Your ugly white men with the small manhoods and see through skin? Or is it you? I doubt anyone is really saying this or would turn those 2 girls down because of their curly hair.

• I really tried holding back from laughing. But your comment is just too damn funny.

• Lmaoooo it's the truth, every social media I have been on always celebrated women with curly hair, it's only on this website people go crazy over straight hair.

• How old are you?

Grow up

What Guys Said 9

• I think it's hot as hell, no idea why others wouldn't appreciate it either

Ugh that second pic, I wants her

• I like the second one. My sister has the same exact hair and has the same troubles but that is why she styles it in a certain way. Just like any other hair type there are do's and don'ts.

• I really like it haha kinda cute I guess I don't know it depends on personal preference but to say you dont like someone cos they have curly hair is stupid and obscure.

• I love curly hair! ;-)

• i donĀ“t think the curly hair makes you more or less attractive.

• My fiancee has curly hair, and I absolutely love it!

• I like curly hair! Nothing wrong with it! KEEP IT UP!

• I do. It's beautiful

• I like curly hair. Don't straighten it just to please others. It's *your* hair, it's beautiful the way it is, and if someone has a problem with it, they can fuck the hell of.

What Girls Said 14

• Lol, my friends with benefits has that tight curliness, and he hates it because there's nothing he can do with it. He recently cut off his dreds, so it went back to his super curls, so he mohawked it and it amuses me more than anything. Before he mohawked it I teased him about how much he looked like my boss (whom he knows). That's when he mohawked... guess that comment stung a bit.

But no, I don't hate curly hair on guys or girls. Hair is hair.

• I have curly hair. & I embrace it as all hell. If you got it, flaunt it. Straight, curly, textured, fro!

• What? I love curly hair. I struggle with shrinkage with my own curls which can be frustrating but I still love my curls. I guess it's a preference thing tho.

• I know a lot of guys don't like it because they dot understand it. Like winged eyeliner, they don't understand it so they usually don't like it. Also it's harder to run fingers through. But I don't care I love my curls

• Honey I love my curly hair, and if people can't accept the natural look screw them 💁

• Some people like it some don't. There are also different types of curly-ness?:D I have kind of wavy hair and people often tell me I have pretty hair.

• I like curly hair I think its very sweet :) But I must say I only like curly hair if its long too, your length is great :D

• I love curly hair! It seems like it would be easier to make look better than straight or wavy

• I personally love curly hair, it's beautiful.

• I like curly hair :) 💕

• I have curly hair and mega shrinkage... idc aboutit

• I like curly hair

• You do you gurl. You do you.

• You're the girl in the first pic?

• No that's off the internet

• Do not! It's so unique and pretty. Leave it! Unless you don't want to.

• Also all those chemicals kill hair. Don't do it.