Who do you think is the most beautiful girl ?

and why do you think whoever you chose is the most beautiful girl in the world? dumb question, I know, but I'm always curious about opinions.

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Emma Watson

2. Natalie Portman

3. Scarlett Johansson

4. Maria Sharapova

5. Kristen Wiig

0|0
    0|0
    • Good picks. haven't heard of kristen wiig though, ill check her out.haha. thanx for ur answer

• These girls are average to ugly at best except maybe Scarlett Johansson and Maria Sharapova, though they are just a little above average at best.

• You seem to know a lot about what it means to be ugly.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 5

• That's a tough one, there are a lot of beautiful women in the world. I don't see how anyone can choose just one.

1|0
    0|1
  • My mom, my cousin and sister :)
    Famous- there are so many beautiful women around the world but:
    Adriana Lima, Kelly Gale, Bar Refaeli, Taylor Marie Hill, Lais Ribeiro, Natalie Portman, Cora Emmanuel, young Janice Dickinson, Barbara Palvin, Fei Fei Sun, Mo Wandan
    Lol, yes, I'm straight.

0|0
    0|0
  • adriana lima, cause she's simply sooo pretty

angelina jolie, cause she's sexy, and has such a mysterious look

sienna miller

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea that's more of the answer I was thinking. I don't know about angelina jolie, but adriana lima and sienna miller are completely gorgeous!

• Adriana Lima is the best

• I agree with Jolie's mysterious look

• In my opinion, physical beauty is great but confidence is super sexy! This is what my guy friends say about girls.

1|0
    0|0
    • Hmmmm...yea I've heard this before. I suppose I should just listen better when people say confidence is best :) thanx

• I hear the same

• meeeee!

0|0
    0|1