What does wearing makeup feel like?

What does wearing makeup feel like?

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm... well it feels like my features are popping out more and that I'm being looked at more:P honestly the only thing i 'feel' is dolled up.
    sometimes it's annoying tho. u know those moments when u really wanna rub ur eye? if i even touched my eye id end up looking like a racoon-.-

What Girls Said 5

• Depends. It's usually the foundation or powder that adds the weight to your face. Wearing heavy foundation and powder like MAC feels heavy on your face but you could buy a foundation at MAC called "Face and Body" which is a water-based foundation that feels very light on your face and makes your face breathe. The coverage isn't that strong though.

False lashes make your eyes feel a bit heavier as well as lipstick with lipgloss.

• It doesn't feel like anything. If it does, either it's an allergic reaction or too much product on.

• like having to remind yourself to never touch rub scratch or lean your face against something. But it helps you feel more confident when you get a breakout.

• You can't feel it

• Like hot lava and lemon juice!

What Guys Said 0