Girls, Thoughts on briefs?

Girls what are your thoughts on guys who wear briefs. I personally am a 6'3 guy who weighs about 210, and I usually wear briefs, but not like tightly whites, just normal low cut black/dark blue briefs. I also wear boxers and such, but I like what I like.

But I've noticed that some girls I've been with laugh at my choice of underwear, that it is till they see what I have to pack lol... Point is, girls what's with the judgement on what a guy wears?

0|0
7|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok there are some rules number one if you a hot body and really nice ass its great legs than tighty-whities all the way as long as they're a good brand name... American Eagle, Calvin Klein, guess anything that shows off that sexy V muscles guys have.😍 oversized boxers are just so unattractive and gross, too puffy. basically your underwear should fit you like a glove and she looks so hot it. I'm going off at a tangent my best advice is if you know you're going to be getting laid wear sexy underwear... like that's the universal code asking Co ED.

but its your life do whatever you want Lol.

xoxo -Sammie

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Like boxer briefs? Those always look great on a guy. Regular briefs are cool too. Basically whatever he wants to wear is okay.

0|0
    0|0
    • Naw just regular kind, no "y" in the front

• What's underneath is more important lol.

• Not to brag, but they are filled a decent amount lol

• I love briefs on a guy whether they're regular or boxer briefs I love them don't get me wrong I love boxers too but there's something about briefs that's hot

0|0
    0|0
  • No preference to what a guy wears. So wear what ever is comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • im indifferent, I'm just gonna try and take em off anyway. ☺️

0|0
    0|0
  • I think whatever you wanna wear is fine! You sound hawt so just do it

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks lol, your sweet

• Its fine since they're dark blue/black. :D
    (tighty whiteys you might have like.. skid marks showing or something. not sexy.)

0|1
    0|0
    • Very true, but I try to keep myself very clean lol

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.