A question about nose secret. Can you help me?

I dont live in America but i am going to there in a week and I am going to stay in a hotel. I am wondering how to buy nose secret. If I order online when will it come?

Most Helpful Guy

• Cocaine? Well...

What Guys Said 2

• Depends on the site you're buying from. You can find out on the article details or FAQ section.

• What is the Nose secret?

What Girls Said 2

• If you are ordering Nosesecret from a hotel and have limited time, you should place and pay your order in advance using Money Gram or Western Union and have them ship the product to the Hotel.
    Nosesecret do not ship to Hotels if you pay with credit card or Paypal account, unless the hotel address is registered on your Paypal account.
    Shipping in the US is very fast you can ship overnight for $19.95 , priority mail that takes 2 days for $6.00 or free shipping that takes around 4 to 5 days.
    Call Nosesecret when you arrive to arrange shipping with them at 201 266 0077

• It should come in a week. I've never bought it before but I know that basically everything ordered in the u. s. is said by the seller to arrive in 3-7 days