Why do some pregnant women insist on wearing tight dresses?

I think it doesn't look good. It'like they are forcing themselves to fit in something that's not made for them. I've seen some women do it.

What do you think?

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have any thoughts on this because I'm too busy living my own life to care about what a pregnant woman does or does not wear when she's pregnant. Her choice of attire does not affect me in anyway and I wish her, her baby and her family nothing but joy when the little mite decides to introduce himself/herself to the World.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• do they insist or do they just choose to wear them? dress shouldn't really be about what others think it should be about what you personally want to wear. I don't find the speedo (banana hammock) things at all flattering but people wear them.

2|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 5

• Mmm i wore midi dresses a lot whilst pregnant as i was very slim still apart from my bump... they are actually very comfortable as the material is thin and stretchy and when pregnant you do have a tendancy to overheat hell i even wore heels until the final month and apparently i still looked attractive enough to get a guys attention so yeah can't be that bad can it... some women are proud of their pregnancy belly and so they should be its a beautiful thing lol 😜

1|0
    0|0
  • Well it is their bodies and their clothes, so why not?

2|0
    1|0
  • I see nothing wrong with it. Form fitting clothes and ill fitting clothes are two different things so your statement about them wearing "something that's not made for them" is inaccurate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Something that are not made for them? They do make tight gitted dresses for pregnant women. Jeez.

0|0
    1|0
  • What matters is how they feel about them. Other's opinions are primarily irrelevant in life lol

1|0
    0|0