Why do some pregnant women insist on wearing tight dresses?

I think it doesn't look good. It'like they are forcing themselves to fit in something that's not made for them. I've seen some women do it.

What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have any thoughts on this because I'm too busy living my own life to care about what a pregnant woman does or does not wear when she's pregnant. Her choice of attire does not affect me in anyway and I wish her, her baby and her family nothing but joy when the little mite decides to introduce himself/herself to the World.

What Guys Said 1

• do they insist or do they just choose to wear them? dress shouldn't really be about what others think it should be about what you personally want to wear. I don't find the speedo (banana hammock) things at all flattering but people wear them.

What Girls Said 5

• Mmm i wore midi dresses a lot whilst pregnant as i was very slim still apart from my bump... they are actually very comfortable as the material is thin and stretchy and when pregnant you do have a tendancy to overheat hell i even wore heels until the final month and apparently i still looked attractive enough to get a guys attention so yeah can't be that bad can it... some women are proud of their pregnancy belly and so they should be its a beautiful thing lol 😜

• Well it is their bodies and their clothes, so why not?

• I see nothing wrong with it. Form fitting clothes and ill fitting clothes are two different things so your statement about them wearing "something that's not made for them" is inaccurate.

• Something that are not made for them? They do make tight gitted dresses for pregnant women. Jeez.

• What matters is how they feel about them. Other's opinions are primarily irrelevant in life lol