Girls: what is your morning makeup routine?

Mine is
-moisturiser
-shade my eyebrows in
-little mascara

What is yours?

Most Helpful Girl

• First I put some concealer under my eyes, then I fill my eyebrows in with a pencil, and lastly I apply some mascara.

What Guys Said 5

• Well the morning routine I have done a lot is the one when I have been going to university (it is the university Christmas break now. But it consisted of:

- Geting up at 5am.
    - Then I fart every morning pretty much. These are often pretty big and loud farts I do to and I often do few of them to LOL. It feels very good.
    - I then get ready to go to university, sometimes I have breakfast and other times I don't.
    - Then I get a lift to the area my dad works in. It is convenient for me.
    - Then from this area I catch the bus to uni, which is not far from there. Sometimes I have breakfast at a cafe before catching the bus. Reassembly often after I have got on the bus I start farting on the bus. Quietly LOL. This is my second round of gas starting haha.
    - When I get to university I am often farting pretty badly again because I really badly have to poo so I go find myself a toilet at university and just let it all out and wow does it feel great. It feels better than words can describe. This is often at about 7am.
    - Then I often relax a bit and listen to music or my favourite radio show or something for a bit before I start my university work.

Sorry if this is being too honest though. :))

• Usually I start with a light foundation that I brush some green tint into, for that exotic look.

Then it's lashes, extensions and mustache maintenance!

I love feeling pretty!!!

• Haha for a guy it's simple: doing hairs 1 min, brushing teeth 3 min, using the room 5 min, shaving 3 min...
    Long ago I asked a question how long girls spent in the bathroom before going out or just before going to school or work.
    Sjeez... an hour was no exception and 2 hours appeared on 1 or 2 occasions. Incredible :-)

• I take a shower and wash my hair, and that's that. I am always surprised that some people add extra stuff, I mean, what for? :o

• No makeup for this guy.

I wake up automatically looking this pretty. ;-)

What Girls Said 35

• Nothing. Most days I actually don't wear any makeup except for maybe a little concealer under my eyes because I have horribly dark under eye circles. I consider putting on makeup to be too much of a hassle honestly. Lol

My morning routine is: I brush my teeth, wash my face, take a shower, dry and style my hair, and by that time I usually don't feel like spending MORE time to put on makeup. Therefore, I really only wear noticeable makeup when I'm going out somewhere.

• Moisturizer. Sometimes powder, eyeliner, mascara. Rare occasion light eye-shadow. Never lipstick, never foundation, nothing with eyebrows. Entire makeup routine if I go all out, five minutes tops.

Hair is just brush and go, no product, no heat, no blow dry. Takes me 1/2 hour to get ready to go out if that.

• Normally? Nothing. I normally am bare faced all the time.

When I have to dress up then I put make up on.

So you wash your face, dry your face, then put foundation on and then eye liner then eye shadow and then mascara.

But normally nothing.

• wake up, brush my teeth and wash my face, apply moisturiser and then cover up redness, dark circles, and acne marks with concelear (alot of people apply the concelear on there fundation. i dont like doing it that way.) apply foundation then set with powder. (alot of it too sins it gives a matt finish) black eye liner and then curl my lashes, apply falsh lashes and then when that is done apply mascara. and then depending on if i want to look extra nice i usualy go with bronzer, blush, eyeshadow. you name it.

• morning makeup routine? i don't really wear makeup everyady
    i wear makeup only to go to work or when i go out shopping
    so i wear some suncsreen spf 50
    loose power
    kohl pencil
    eyeshadow
    lipstick
    blush/bronzer

• -foundation
    -concealer (if needed)
    -powder
    -blush
    -bronzer and contour
    -fill in eyebrows
    -eyeshadow
    -eyeliner
    -mascara
    -chapstick or lipstick depending on how I did my eyes

• Foundation then eyeliner, sometimes eye shadow, then mascara all together takes me 5 minutes. .. I don't think I use that much makeup. ...

• Clean my face
    Use Moisturiser
    Then It depends;
    if i go to work or go out ; i apply mascara and eyeliner, lip balm.
    If i stay at home or nothing special for the day, eye pencil or nothing.

• Straighten my hair, then I spend about 20 mins or so doing my makeup. Foundation, pressed powder, bronzer, eye liner, eye shadow, and mascara. And lip gloss for the finishing touch. I have been doing the same beauty regimen for years now. Sometimes I use concealer for nasty little zits I get on my chin at that time of the month

• Every day it's different, I mean to me makeup is an art and while painting the same picture over and over again helps you master it you can't consider yourself an artist if you don't try different things.
    I just got a $70 dollar gift card to ulta, still thinking about what to spend it on...

• - under eye concealer
    - foundation
    - concealer on blemishes
    - powder
    - eyeshadow
    - eyeliner depending on my mood
    - fill in eyebrows
    - mascara
    - blush
    - lipstick or chapstick

• My morning make up routine is that I don't wear make up at all. I just don't have time for it and don't bother messing with it. I'll were lipstick and that's about it. I'll wash my face in the morning and brush my teeth and get ready for the day.

• most days its just:

http://i.imgur.com/Wd7PwGx.png

• Foundation concealer setting powder eye-shadow eyeliner blush mascara eyelashes etc. Etc

I love makeup so I go all out, but I'm good at it so it doesn't look tooo heavy

• That's good. I'm too scared to wear more lol incase it goes wrong

• Well me and my sisters weren't allowed to wear it growing up so I got like addicted. I looked stupid at first lol! Its a learning curve for sure

• Mine is:
    Moisturizer
    Foundation
    Concealer
    Blush
    Little bit of mascara
    Lipstick

That's my normal one

• -moisturizer
    -eyeliner in waterline
    -curl lashes/put mascara on
    -concealer
    -brush my eyebrows and put brow gel on them
    -lip gloss/lip balm/lipstick

• Eyeliner & Mascara. I don't wear a lot of makeup! :) I have natural blush and I don't use bronzer, concealer, foundation or anything like that lol!

• Face wash
    Moisturizer

and that's it. If I have dry lips , I would use some Vaseline.

• Um mm mm
    -moisturiser
    -foundation (on the cheeks only)
    -mascara
    -lipgloss/lip balm

Done 😁

• looool im way too lazy for any serious shit
    after washing my face + toner + moisturizer
    i just do my eyebrows a little bit kinda
    and lip tint and i highlight my under eyes or else i look like a fucking zombie panda bitch

• Eyebrows.
    the end

• Um... wash my face. Done.

• -cleanser
    -moisturiser
    -eyeshadow (brown usually)
    -shade eyebrows in
    -bit of eyeliner
    -bit of mascara
    -concealer around the eyes
    -face powder

unless it's the weekend, then just cleanser and moisturiser :)

• Moisturizer, foundation, concealer, setting powder, eyebrow pencil, and mascara. Sometimes lipstick, but always chapstick.

• I dont use make up on most days
    if i do use it is mascara and lip tint

• Mascara, that's usually it.

• Lip gloss... 😒

• Eyeliner (a little eye shadow if i'm in the mood)
    Mascara
    fill in my eyebrows

• 1.) primer
    2.) Foundation or BB cream
    3.) conceal blemishes
    4.) Eye-shadow & Eyeliner

And ChapStick if that counts

• it depends on how much time i have lol sometimes i wake up really late :(

• More from Girls
    5