How many women on this site wear makeup on a daily basis?

If so why? Men what is your perspective on women who wear makeup? :)

• I can't walk outside w/o makeup daily
  • I wear makeup one-three times a wk
  • I wear makeup for events/sometimes
  • I don't wear makeup at all

Most Helpful Guy

• This day and age when I notice a girl wearing minimal makeup to none.. It's almost like 'you go girl' sorta vibe cause I know it must be abit nerve racking to not wear makeup so it's a respect thing and definitely an attraction. I don't know if you know Zoella the vlogger on YouTube she's stunning with no makeup and she dosent have to go covering it up with make up...

• Yay whoop I love your opinion I don't just recently started wearing makeup bt only on occasions :)

• :) that's how it should be in my eyes and not the other way round

• Like the way you treat make up is right

What Guys Said 2

• 24000 girls

• I am too poor to do so.

What Girls Said 13

• I don't wear makeup. Not even lipgloss, I use chapsticks. I don't even wear it when I go to like a wedding or go clubbing. I'm also a bartender so I should probably wear it, but I don't lol I've only worn it 4x in my life. I just think it's too much and I don't have the patience for it. You set a whole routine in the morning, but then throughout the day it smudges, it sweats off, you have to be careful etc. I don't know. I don't know how girls have the patience for it lol I see my friends having to reapply makeup and I'm just like I don't know how girls are used to it. lol

I'm also against most makeups cuz I'm somewhat of a hippie treehugger. I don't like nor support animal testing, so I try to get as many cruelty free products. Makeup is really expensive when cruelty free, I'm too lazy for daily use anyways, so I just go without. Plus I have bad skin, so anything causes breakouts.

Some girls do look gorgeous with it. And kudos to them. But it's not for me.

• It's a habit for me I guess. I get asked how old I am a lot because I'm on the short side and have a baby face, so I have gotten it in my mind that makeup makes me look more my age some how, ha.

• I don't wear make up on a daily basis, sometimes I'll just wear lip stick and that's it.

• The only time I'm going out of the house without makeup at all (not even concealer) is when I'm only going to buy groceries. Too lazy to put on makeup just for that.

Otherwise, I always put on at least concealer, blush, and my eyebrows. I HAVE to put on my eyebrows or I'm afraid people would think that aliens have finally arrived on earth.

• Vote c
    only when there is event or I feel I want to
    most days no makw

• I don't wear makeup at all.. Except to weddings and parties.
    But I wear makeup no where else

• I always wear makeup, but not overly much. Usually it's just my eyeliner, Mascara and a little bit of concealer because I always have the obvious signs of slight sleep deprivation on my face ^^

There are some days I am just too lazy to apply the eyeliner, so I am fine going without that too. But I can't stand not wearing any mascara, because I have blonde eyelashes and it makes my eyes look so insignificant if I don't put on some mascara ^^

• I only really wear makeup for events. I don't wear it everyday. If I do wear makeup it's only mascara and eyeliner.

• Don't wear it at all

• I don't. I don't see how some girls can do it. Kudos to them!

• I at least like to have some face stuff on like concealer of foundation. Otherwise I wear face & eye makeup. I look so tired without it.

• I wear it when I go out, sometimes I dont though because Im more comfortable now without it.

• I just wear eyeliner or mascara when i feel like it