What Type Of Brand Would A Guy Prefer To See A Girl In?

Curious about a guys opinion.

• Girl In Diamond Supply Co. Clothing.
  • Girl In Hollister Clothing.
  • Girl In Ralph Lauren Polo.
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• I find women in non flashy brands attractive, me my self don't like flashy.. I do have brand name clothing such as LV, Hermes, Gucci, prada, ferragamo but non of them are flashy that indicate it's a brand name..

I like low profile and non flashy types, not the in ur face stuff
    As for fashionable wear, I think it's best when women wear layers so.. U won't even notice what brand they're usually wearing

What Guys Said 6

• I could care less what the brand is. Makes no difference to me.

• I prefer a girl being in what she feels comfortable with when she's out even if it's old clothes I'm not going out with her for her clothes

• Brand is the least of my worries. Who the fuck cares about that.. if she can dress herself, kudos. I was hoping she could.

• Girls' Polo Ralph Lauren clothes look really cute.

• I... Don't care, actually. The cheaper their clothing in the first place, the less they'll be disappointed when they get married and have to live off of one income source when they have children.

• Victoria's Secret :)

What Girls Said 1

• I don't notice the brands guys wear, so I don't think many of them pay attention to it either.