Cheeky bikini bottoms - would you wear them to the pool/beach?

Have cheeky bikini styles reached your part of the world?

If so, do you own any and are you conscious of the extra cheek you're showing?

Would you wear them, if they came into style where you are?

• I have these
  • I don't have these, and would never wear them
  • I don't have these, but would wear them if my friends did
  • I don't have these, and wouldn't mind setting a trend, after all I've got a great rear!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah cheeky bikini bottoms, I have a pair. They kind of look like this
    cdn.shopify.com/.../...-ebdc4ee7f748_1024x1024.jpg

• Do you wear them as often as your bikinis that have more coverage? And do you feel any more self-conscious? Or sexier maybe?

• @TheDevilInside Styles like this are the norm in Brazil (and some other South American countries, I think) and that has been the case for decades yet I don't think they've had a corresponding drop in moral standards. Over there, women of all ages where skimpy bikinis - it is not just the young and the beautiful. They have a term for it - "fio dental" - literally dental floss as there is so little fabric. Yet being topless on their beaches is taboo.

I suspect bikini styles will continue to get skimpier, and we will all get used to seeing more butt cheek, and in 20 years it will be the norm.

I think it is a bit like the concept that the only parts of a woman's breast that are considered immodest to bare are the nipples and areolae - the rest of the cleavage is less sexualised (think breast feeding).

• Thanks for MHO

What Girls Said 10

• Honestly, I wouldn't wear them. They do look cute, but I just don't have the cojones to reveal so much of my body. I have a big butt, so people would assume I'm "trashy". Just like if a girl shows too much cleavage and has big boobs, people would consider her "trashy" even though she's not.
    I wear like "grandma" bathing suits like a tank top and shorts. I dress modestly and almost prudish sometimes. But I try to not go much to the beach in the first place.

Kudos to the girls with enough confidence to rock them :)

• Lol... To be quite honest I wouldn't be too ashamed at all in wearing these... Gosh, what have I said!

Just once in a while a girl has to stand up to what she truthfully thinks she can get away with. :)

• Spoken as a true Bond girl :) After all, Ursula Andress coming out of the sea is supposed to be the most famous bikini of all time.

• @Asker... Oh you sweet charming so and so (blushing)... Now if I was blessed in having a figure like hers then I sincerely would have nothing in the world to complain about. :)

• I'm really conservative and I hate swimming suits the way they are. Any more revealing is a big fat NO.

• I do not like too much revealing clothes, including cheeky bikini tops/ bottoms etc
    So no. I do not have those.

• No, even if I had a great rear I still wouldn't. Why? because I'm classy. The regular bikini shows off enough already. There should be some left for mystery.

• I have one and I love it.. Im from Greece, there most of the girls wear one so it isn't rare and I dont find it revealing..

• Nooo... even I lost weight but still won't wear a bikini

• I dont have one but i love them and hope to get one this summer

• I have a few, when with friends at the beach i wear them.. not around family or anything tho. They are pretty common amongst girls my age here,

• Where in the world are you?

• usa, why?

• Some countries these are popular, others not.

• I would never wear them, but I have a friend who only wears them. I could never have that kind of confidence. She is happy with her body though. She goes to nude beaches, so those bathing suits are what she considers covering up.

What Guys Said 1