Do Tomboys still wear dresses?

Like sometimes do they still do it?

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd feel a little self-conscious myself. I hardly wear skirts, forget the dressed! I guess I'd wear a dress for special occasions though, if I owned one. :)

0|0
    0|0
    • What about skirts and dresses make you self conscious?

• I guess I just feel like a) it doesn't, or maybe couldn't, represent my character and personality correctly and portray something else entirely, and b) I don't really pull off the clothes well. I've had body image issues since I was a kid; I was a bigger girl. I'm not as big anymore (I'm proud to say I've lost 54lbs and gone down 4/5 pants sizes!!), but I still struggle to look sexy in my own eyes (after all, we are our own worst critic).

Aaaaand I don't do the 'fold one leg femininely over the other' that much. So that'd be a problem in a dress or a skirt.

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah. I'm lazy, so whatever's more comfortable to wear is what I pick. I like makeup and jewelry though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they do, on special occassions. On times like they are ought too. Whenever the hell they want to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl, I've never used dresses nor skirts.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• On occasion, two very tomboyish girls I know hate dresses, but wear them to social events. My own sister is tomboyish yet still loves dresses.

0|0
    0|0
  • My gf is considered/consideres herself
    tomboy, she wears skirts and hoodies together. ^.^

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, they do. Of course they do. Do feminine men still wear tuxedos?

1|0
    0|0