How would you call that body shape?

If she has wide shoulders, narrow waist and wide hips, but small boobs and small ass, does she have a banana or an hourglass shape?

• banana shape
  • hourglass shape
  • something else (what?)
by wide hips I meant the bone structure from the front view, not the circumference of the hips.

Most Helpful Girl

• It'd be I guess like a "mini hourglass". Hourglass don't necessarily always have to have large Kim K sized boobs or butt. I think it's more to do with like the ratio of waist to hips and stuff like that.

I'm somewhat similar to what you said. I have wide shoulders like Samus in her suit, a small waist, kinda wide hips but small boobs and big butt. Some people say I still look like a "mini hourglass" but still leaning to more pear shape.

I"m not an expert on this lol So don't quote me. But that sounds like a petite hourglass to me :)

What Guys Said 5

• It'll be hourglass because in banana, The waist measurement is less than 9 inches smaller than the hips and bust measurement.

• small boobs and small ass would make the circumference of the waist and bust smaller.

• A banana is the same diameter throughout. So for a banana figure, think of the boobs, the waist and the hips being relatively the same width. But you said waist is narrower so it's hourglass actually.

• 0|1
    • Here are characteristics typical of an Inverted Triangle body shape:
      Shoulders are noticeably wider than your hip-line
      You may have strong-looking shoulders
      Your body figure may project a sporty and athletic physique
      Great legs often come with this body shape
      Your hips look straight given your shoulders being broad
      You have little to no waist definition

I said she had a narrow waist and wide hips :/

• and lol you using your fav model as an example. I think some people would say she's a rectangle/banana shape judging by the pic examples various websites chose for a 'rectangle/banana shape'

• Hmm maybe, like I said I'm not an expert. That's just how I look at it.

I don't see how she can be a rectangle, look at the hip to waist ratio :/

Post a question with her pic and ask them to vote what bodytype she has

• An hourglass or something more unique.

• Umm, hourglass, I guess.

• That something else should be called.

Every woman is beautiful no matter what.

• I didn't know her body sounded so ugly, she needed positive affirmation -.-

What Girls Said 2