Does listening to Taylor Swift make me gay?

I like a lot of music. I listen to rock/rap/etc... but I really like Taylor Swift because she's a cutie-pa-tootie.

Also because her lyrics are really well written and she always has catchy tunes.

Does listening to her make me gay? Also if you found your boyfriend/husband with a Taylor Swift CD, what would you think of him?

Thanks for reading. :)

Thanks guy, I was just wondering. #TeamTayTay ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• No, you are not gay (i. e. homosexual) for liking Taylor Swift's music. No man would be. I wouldn't care WHAT music my boyfriend listened too--if I have a headache, though, I'd appreciate it if he didn't blast ANY music within my hearing range lol!!

If anyone tells you, you are a homosexual for liking Taylor Swift, ignore them and walk away; they aren't worth your time or energy. You could be spending that time listening to Taylor Swift's music instead! :p

What Girls Said 13

• No if you liked having sex with men then that would make you gay.

• No. But listening to Katy Perry and drinking margaritas does.

• I can't believe you have to ask someone whether your gay or not simply because you like a female singer and her music. That's crazy 😕

• Thumbs down your comment + reported... this site is for helpful people, thanks. -_-;

• t0.gstatic.com/images
    Nahh not gay lol
    If that makes you gay I guess I am too for liking the Scorpions and ACDC and Rush and Metallica

• no. being sexually attracted to men makes you gay.

• No, it does not make you gay.. Its just music, song 🎶!

• Does it make me a boy that I listen to Acdc

• KAKASHI SENSEI
    NO YOU aren't GAI

• No. Music has no gender dear hahaha

• It doesn't make you gay because it's just a song...

• Not at all. Taylor Swift rocks though!

• It doesn't make you gay, but if I found my boyfriend listening to her music and singing along I'd just smile, leave the room, and let him continue enjoying his music. Everyone has their preferences. If he doesn't judge me for my collection of lord of the rings and the hobbit books and DVDs, I won't judge him for his music choices.

• Only if you start dressing like her.

What Guys Said 20

• Whatever floats ur Boat, who cares what taste u have in music as long u get a "feel good" vibe

I my self listen to Katy perry while I warm up before a spar or a fight, the guys think it's hilarious but some women think it's hot.. Is my man card revoked? Nah, I prove it in the ring that it's not

#livemuaythai

• so its gonna be forever! or its gonna go down in flames! you can tell me when its over! mmm if the high was worth the pain! got a long list of ex-lovers! they'll tell you im insane! cause you know i love the players! and you love the game!

• Nah, I don't think listening to Taylor makes you gay. I enjoy some of her tunes as well and I know I'm not gay. You're not exactly in her main demographic, but that doesn't really mean anything other than she has a lot of crossover appeal. Now, having said all that --- if you were really into Bette Midler, Cher, musical theater, and had pics of Marilyn Monroe all over your house --- then I'd think you were probably gay.

• Yes. Yes it does.

Taylor Swift's voice hits a pitch that travels through your ears and is converted into a signal for the brain to alter the hormones you have and change your brain chemistry so that you like cocks.

• You're type of musical taste doesn't make you gay. Calling her a cutie-pa-tootie and having a name like DashingTea does. Lol!
    Jk bro 😝

• No. It's just music. Liking the music, singing, and even the lyrics doesn't necessarily make you a specific person. I like a wide variety of music genres.

• Sleeping with other men, or wanting to makes you gay. Listening to Taylor Swift just means you have bad taste in music.

• Wanting to have sex with other men makes you gay.

• Her lyrics and music are not well written... stop lying?

• I'm gonna hate hate hate on Taylor Swift swift swift! I'm so clever clever clever, with my repeating lyrics lyrics lyrics. It's like there's an echo in the room room room.

• Give no fucks about your musical taste and you will start a revolution, my friend!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nWhWj3KiT0

• I listen to justin bieber can make you gay... buy Taylor swift... no i don't think so..

I listen to iggy and nicky minaj... and i am not Gay!!

• 'I Know Places' from her 1989 record is such a great tune. It's co-written by Ryan Tedder of OneRepublic.

• No it does not, listen to w/e you like listening to without giving any fucks.

• Look up "Metrosexual". That what it makes you.

• You're not gay unless you're also attracted to men.

• No, just means you're a Swifter!

• Unless you do it whilst having sex with a man.

• I like Mariah Carey and Lady Gaga, and i am not gay.

• Dude, I'm straight as an arrow, and I like ABBA... so no it doesn't LOL

• No. Just means you have questionable taste in music.