Why do girls own different size bras?

This girl I'm dating has bras from 34C to 34DD. Is there a reason for this?

All the bras are from Victoria's Secret
My initial thought was that sometimes she wears the smaller ones to make her boobs look bigger. But that may just be me thinking like a guy. Thought it made sense though.

Most Helpful Girl

• I only have 34A bras. Womp womp.

But I guess in different styles have different sizes, even if they're from the same store. There is usually more disparity the bigger the cup size is.

My sister is 36C or 34-36D as well. It depends on the bras, the brand, and even the style. She usually needs bigger size in front clasp bras than in back clasp bras.

What Girls Said 22

• Just like with regular clothes, different brands fit differently.

You might buy a medium shirt at target and it fits perfectly, but when you shop at Hollister you might need a large (for example). Same with bras. A 34C at Wal-Mart is most likely not going to be the same as a 34C at Victoria's Secret.

• maybe the bigger bras are padded, or the smaller ones are padded or the bigger ones are more comfortable.

• If she's anything like me and doesn't throw things away it could be she's just has been different sizes previously and keeps them in case she'll got back into them one day.

• I don't know why she has those but I can tell you why I do...
    well point number one is that for a good time I was wearing the wrong size... 34B turns out I was 36B
    and when I got pregnant I change to 36C... got pregnant again now I was 36D...
    and now I am I am a 36 C... hopefully I stay there

• Different brands and even different styles of the same brand vary in size.

• Different sizes in different brands and style. I'm a 32C and bought a bra in that size online... It was massive - I gave it to my friend and it fit her perfectly... She's normally an E cup.

• Well, sometimes when a girl grows out of a bra she keeps it and then she ends up with different sized bras.

• Different styles fit differently so she may need to get different sizes. That's how I am at Victoria's secret. Just depends on the bra. Sizes aren't consistent

• I wear only 32B

• Maybe her size has fluctuated.

• I used wrong size a long time, and there are different sizes on different brands. In one brand I am a e-cup, witch is a bit weird, but oh well.

• I wear between a 36A and 34B.. it's really weird but I fit into both for some reason.

• It could be the brand. Or she just doesn't throw them away.

• Different brands and styles have different sizes

• Breasts change size

• Different time of the month different boob size

• Because different brands do different sizing

• Different types of brands fit differently. Also each are used for different things

• this question is like why do we sometimes wear a shoe like 37 and sometimes 38 .. measurements are just slightly different or she can just have a padded bra

• Maybe it's the designs or patterns that caught her eye. I usually buy clothes that are not of my size but they look so cute I can't resist them. I know that's stupid but they look so cute.
    And if you already know so much detail about her bras, ask her to solve your mystery.

• different brands=different sizes.
    i usually wear a 38D but sometimes depending on where i get the bra, it can range from 36D to a 38D. soo yeah.

• Different clothing brands vary in sizing. She might be a 34C at Victoria's Secret, but be a 34DD at H&M.

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe different bras have different sizing to it... or she wants to push it upwards
    Who knows? ask her

• Ha wondering this as well

• Why do girls have different size boobs? ( :

• Maybe they have to put bigger bra when its hot because their boobs grow on heat ( :