Can a guy wear just an A-Shirt?

Assuming it is a casual occasion and the guy has a fit body, is it acceptable to wear like just an A-Shirt with jeans? Or is that too douchey?

• Sure that is fine
    83% (5)40% (2)64% (7)Vote
  • No that is too douchey
    17% (1)60% (3)36% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Girl

• It's casual why not? Go for it!

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 5

• Kinda douchey, but I suppose it depends on the venue, who's with you, and your own persona.

0|0
    0|0
    • Actually, to be clear, when you say A-shirt you mean like a plain one that's technically an undershirt? Or are we talking a tank top that's meant to be worn on the outside? Not sure what the semantics are in your area, haha.

• The undershirt. I think it's a clean simple look especially summertime but I don't want to come off too douchey.

• Well, I mean, a BBQ with friends in a hot day or something, sure, whatever. Depending on what works with whatever your skin tone is, I'd opt for a black one over a white one. Looks less trailer park-y, haha.

• The fuck I wear a shirt and jeans all the time what is douchey about dressing casual lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Have had a couple comments from people saying I look like a douchebag

• Nah they are the dbags casual is the best way to dress

• No, no "wife beaters" for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • They Can If They Want To. Its A Matter Of Opinion. Some Guys And Some Girls Will Say Sure. While Others May Disagree.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wearing an "A-Shirt" is in violation of the penal code DB-001. Jon Sparton you are fined two credids..

http://youtu.be/5rVQGT01Kzg

0|1
    0|0