Is it a huge turn off to guys when a girl wears glasses?

When a guy sees a girl with glasses, does he feel immediately turned off or does he not really care?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it's sexy!

What Guys Said 15

• Depends on the glasses and sometimes the girl. It can be kinda unattractive but it can also be very sexy. You just have to know if glasses go well with the rest of your look. If yes, which glasses go well with your look.

• No. It'd be turn on for some actually.

• Most girls look better without them, but it would never be a total turn-off. Some girls look better with glasses.

• Ma @bellegirl21 turns into an extremely HAWT nurse the moment she puts on her SMEXY glasses. No question ask 😘

• I daresay that for the majority of women, glasses either hurt your looks, or if you're very lucky, do nothing.

• I prefer contacts/no glasses, but I don't mind glasses as long as they look good on her.

• Huge turn *on*.

• No some girls suit glasses although it does annoy me when girls wear them stupid lense-less glasses

• Not at all. I'm pretty neutral on it, but some girls really can rock specs. Almost as well as me ;-D

• Glasses generally make people look more intelligent, but not more attractive - at least not to me. I tend to notice girls without glasses more.

• Yes for me at least

• No it's not a huge turnoff but I do think just about everyone looks better without glasses

• Yes, it's the biggest turn off after being fat and ugly.

• No, I like girls with glasses, not all glasses and not on all girls, but generally it's attractive

• I personally don't like them, I feel they take away a lot from peoples faces. I know some guys who love a girl in glasses though

What Girls Said 9

• The style of the glasses counts a lot in this case. If it helps my male friends tell me that I remind them of a p*rn star when I have my glasses on. There is also a glasses fetish. Opinions vary..

• I don't know but i wear glasses sometimes, and this guy always takes them off of my face and then puts it on his own face and won't give them back to me? does he think that's cute bc it's not? he's rlly fucking annoying i wanna punch him most of the time

• Why would it be a turn off? I mean as long as they don't look terrible on you it should be fine :)

• It depends on the guy. I have always worn glasses and I get plenty of male attention. 👓 ☺ 💗The key is they have to complement your face.

• I love my glasses. Been wearing them since I was 5. Well not the same pair, but you get it!

• Thanks for asking this.

• Depends on the guy. Most I know don't like it.

• I think if they look good on her, its a turn on.

• I hope not ):
    I wear glasses o: