How would you feel? Do you think its wrong?

If you never had a bf/gf and people say you are pretty/good looking but you never had a relationship and you have tried dating sites and got no dates or messages. But other people say you are ugly. How would you feel? Do you think its miss leading people say one thing like you are good looking or pretty but no one fines you are? But people say horrible things the way you look and you think that is why I have been single all my life. So would your head be mest up? Is this wrong saying to someone they have good looks but never been in a relationship? Is this miss leading?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's misleading because it makes people insecure. You're probably average-looking, like the majority of people. That probably means that some find you attractive and some don't. There's only a small percentage of people that look really great all the time and have the personality to match. You're most likely not one of those (neither am I) and that's fine.
    Don't ask your close friends... they'll lie to make you feel good.
    There's a board on this site that lets people rate you, if you really want an answer.
    If you do this, don't think to much of the really bad comments: some people just want to hurt others because of their own insecurities. It might give you some perspective...

• i am talking about my self here so i dont know what i really am

What Girls Said 2

• Well I've heard it all someone once said me "you're so ugly I feel like shitting my pants" what a nice human being he was :D then a lot of people say I'm "pretty" or "hot" or "beautiful". The saying that beauty is in the eye of a beholder is very true I think :)

• I think misleading. If you are happy in your life, don't care. If you haven't meet the right girl, Don't try to be in relationship. Otherwise you won't happy.

What Guys Said 2

• i think its misleading

• Yeah its missleading. Its like all the shit contenders at xfactor, which has friends who say theyre good-