Guys; what perfume for girls?

what do you want your girl to smell like? please recommend perfumes

Most Helpful Guy

• In general, I'd say the less the better. I suppose something subtle, and maybe fruity would be neat.

What Guys Said 1

• Anything that will make a guy remember the smell. My last girlfriend had a fruit smelling perfume that she always wore and every time I smelled something like it I thought of her. A bunch of my friends wear victorias secret but I don't know the names of them

What Girls Said 1

• ok I'm not a guy, but, don't base it completely on what they like to smell! its about body chemistry and what YOU like! a daily smell,...go for body sprays during the day (ex: the healing garden, bodycology or bath and body works)...keep the drama for nighttime or if you are going out. daytime heat tends to make a fragrance "spoil" if you will. if you wear the stronger ones at night, you don't have the heat factor to deal with as much and your guys nose will appreciate something not TOO strong.