Does pattered leggings look bad?

usually if i wear leggings i just wear plain ones. i bought black ones recently that have flowers on them. i decided to wear them today to the stores and i noticed people kept looking at them. normally people don't really look at me. it happened almost everywhere i went and it wasn't just guys looking at me but women too. i'm just wondering if i made a bad choice or something and people were judging me.

leggings look like this: http :// suzyshier. com /0237-56839356 -dark-floral-print-legging. html you'll have to remove spaces

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the pattern. If it's subtle, then I think it's ok. But if the pattern is super obvious and in your face, then I'd probably stick to only wearing them at home (unless your fashion style is generally very "in your face", then it would be ok I guess). I think most of the ones with the super obvious patterns look tacky. I just bought a pair of them for myself just to try them out, one of the crazy ones with like a black and white zigzag pattern. I would never wear them outside lol.

• mine is just black with flowers on them: http :// suzyshier. com / 0237-56839356-dark-floral-print-legging. html

• No need to throw them out, if you really like them you can wear them. At the very least at home, but if you feel comfortable then you can also wear them in public. It's just my personal opinion, don't let it affect yours :)

• yeah but they draw way too much attention if they look horrible i mean thats why everyone stared at me

What Guys Said 5

• I like them a lot in general... but realistically they are not slimming. If your'e overweight, i probably wouldn't advise them, if your'e average to slim, i like it at least.

Couldnt' get link to work even with spaces gone.

• i'm thin i don't think bigger people should wear them so if i were bigger i wouldn't. i never say that allowed though.

• To be honest, black or single/double colored are fine for me. There is a lot of girls in my country who wear this and it doesn't look nice in my opinion. Same with the extremely overrated and overused American Flag ones... You simply can't go wrong with single colored :)

• Putting some pizzazz into them like a pattern is way cool, totally better than plain. Of course you have to coordinate with your other clothes, but if you can do a pattern it would be so cool.

• Yes. I hate patterned leggings. doesn't matter how hot the girl is, they look awful.

• What kind of pattern?

• they were black with flowers on them, i said so in the details

• they look like that: http:// suzyshier. com/ 0237-56839356- dark-floral-print-legging. html you'll have to remove spaces

• Yeah the flowers do stand out a bit. I think it's fine.

What Girls Said 7

• I have patterned ones, my boyfriend said he likes them and no-one really notices when I wear them. There are couple girls in my college who wear them often and they always pull them off! They're in fashion and I hope to get more patterned pairs, there's nothing wrong with a bit of colour and pattern instead of sticking to dark, plain norms.

• I don't like that particular partern but I wouldn't think it's strange to see people wearing them because I know girls who wear leggings like those. If im going to be wearing patterned leggingd i either stick when black and white or variations of one color.

• I don't like leggings in general, but your legging aren't that bad. It's just the life of a hipster I think.

• Yes, they do.
    But to me all leggings look bad. xD

• maybe you just stuck out of the crowd. I don't think they look bad

• They aren't very pretty... Maybe that's why

• I love leggings and have them in all variants and patterns, but to be honest I don't really like the look of the ones you linked. but you shouldn't care about what other people think, just wear them if you like them ;-)

• no i don't like attention drawn on me and if those look horrible enough for people to stare im not wearing them. its not that i care what people think i just don't like so many people looking at me. im the type of girl who likes to blend in and not stand out. i saw those leggings and they looked pretty with a shirt they were showing on that site so i bought the whole outfit.