I want a piercing, but do not know where?

it will either be a studd in the nose, or in the toungue or a lip piercing. and I do not want really many piercing, so what do you think is nicest, place to have it?
and what do you about those type of piercing?

• nose
  • toungue
  • lip

Most Helpful Girl

• This question is all a matter of personal opinion. Many answers will differ.
    You are better off making the choice yourself instead of looking to read other peoples preferences.
    Whatever you choose, be okay with the choice.
    If you don't like it , it's fine.
    After the healing process piercings can easily be removed.

What Guys Said 5

• None of those. Piercings on those are very unattractive. Total killer.

• Anywhere but the tongue, that has got to be the most UNattractive place for a piercing.

• get it vaginal

• Really... Did you really go there for a girl who is younger then 18, just really? Be more mature

• Best solution, nowhere!

• No No No No No I won't accept the fact that another girl's pretty face had been ruined. By doing this you are ruining your beautiful face, but still if you're persistent then you can put it on the tongue. Please keep your self beautiful and stop with that sh*tty style of emo sh*t "No god please no.. no.. nooooooo 😂"

• hahaha you seem real passionate about, keeping the face clean :D

• yeah, but since I am young I want to try more different stuff now, and I can be all naturel when I get older :)

• You can only be cute so whatever is the reason or whomever made you think like this then please dumb the reason... Live your life like a normal person... Live it to the fullest, and keep your self away from the emo sh*t cuz I believe piercing is something related to them LOL 😂 Sorry for being rude, but I wouldn't like to see a beautiful girl and be like "wow she's beautiful" and as soon as she rotates her head or open her mouth I'd be like "Oh noooo 😭"

What Girls Said 4

• Nose is easier if a guy kisses you he might be turned off by the piercing.

• I have my lip pierced and I don't even wear it anymore. Honestly anything on your face is a waste of money Bc you can't wear it to work. I have a shit ton of piercings by the way. But don't worry about what people tell you, get what you want to get. It's your body, do as you please.

• a very tiny nose stud (as long as it doesn't look like a booger) is attractive on most face shapes, BUT think carefully... you will have a hole there even if you let it close...

• I think you should leave your face be, but if i had to pick one it would be the nose. I think tongue and lip piercings are definetly not humane, or any kind of piercings to be honest. But a nose piercing is alrighty. In fact whatever makes you feel good about yourself ☝