Rock star look?

What do girls (or guys) think of the whole rock star look?

On a normal day I wear ripped jeans or tripp shorts (bondage shorts) and tight band t's. I still have my mohawk but it's not blue anymore and I don't spike it up. Instead I just sweep it to the side. I'm always wearing bracelets. And normally wear combat boots or Etnis (skate shoes). And I paint my nails black. I also wear a leather jacket a lot that is coverd in band patches and buttons and whatnot.

When I dress up I normally look the same but my mohawk is spiked up.

aside from what can be changed there are the things that are always going to be there. For instance my lobes are stretched pretty big and I have numerous other tattoos and piercings.

Would this look be to "wild" for most women or do some girls see it as a major turn on?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not going to attract every girl you come across with that look, but I don't think there's any style that would attract every girl anyway.

Personally, that style isn't really a turn-on or turn-off for me, it just depends on the guy. I do like tattoos though, if they're original.

• I'm not expecting to attract everyone more of trying to get a figure on who likes it and who doesn't.

• I figured, but it really depends on the girl. Some will go crazy over your style, some won't.

What Girls Said 4

• really it depends on the type of chick you are trying to attract. If you want the hott clean cut preppy girl..than odds are she just might think you are cute(for being different) but won't give you the time of day because you're not her type. Then there are girls you'll attract that are more edgy and not cookie cutter images but are still hott. Whatever ur trying to convey...dont try to hard.Desperation is never attractive.

• Kinda the opposite of my personal preference, just to be honest.

• Depends on the women really..if they like rock then I reckon they'll much prefer your look than that of the average joe. =]

• Not my type, but I'm sure a lot of guys like that look.

What Guys Said 0