Do women consider the physical attractiveness in a man as important as men do referring to women?

Ok, let's assume a woman is single and is searching for a man. Do women consider the physical attractiveness in a man as important as men do referring to women, when searching for a partner?

• Yes, women rank the physical attractiveness of a man as high as a man would do it with women.
  • No, the physical attractiveness of a man is of secondary importance to a woman.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been baffled how my uncle in law landed my aunt. To answer your question, let's just say women are more likely than men to overlook a "few" things.

What Girls Said 2

• Everyone is different. I know some girls who have to have a very good looking man no matter what or the relationship just won't work out. Physical attraction is important to them. I know it is for me. But some women it's not as important as certain qualities. Say, if you got a woman who is divorced with kids, I'm sure finding a man who is good with her kids and doesn't mind she is divorced is more important to her than his looks.

• i definitely do.

What Guys Said 1

• Well since a woman has never been a man, how would she know how to properly answer the question? And you are assuming all men put physical attractiveness at a high standard.