Girls, for someone who isn't good at applying makeup, is this good?

Do you have any tips for me? Advice?

http://imgur.com/EY5zdRY

Yes I am aware I'm a guy.

You are all very helpful. Hard to choose MHO
Here's a better pic http://m.imgur.com/Skem83b

Most Helpful Girl

• Are u transgender? I would say use eyeliner its easy and blush just dab some on ur cheeks, and thats all u need although people don't like makeup, because its said to cover an ugly face, but u look gorgeous

• I had some eyeliner on and I'm not transgender.

• Yes there's a type of glue and instructions on the back or go to the beauty parlour and then ask them to put it on for u. Or a YouTube video.

• Okay thanks! Any other advice?

What Girls Said 11

• I think that the best way by doing your make up is also using a base for your whole face and concealer for under eye circles also... The base will also make your make up PoP and look amazing, also as blush etc. now as for the lips watch this tutorial... I always watch makeup tutorials to do my makeup they are awesome my favorite makeup gurus are Michelle Phan and Dulce Candy check them out on YouTube there are plenty of good beauty gurus!! Also there is a male makeup artist as well Incase you'd feel more comfortable watching his makeup tutorials suscribe to him too!! Gossmakeupartist

http://youtu.be/d8QjJetlQHQ

• Sorry for the typos there are a lot cause I typed too fast

• I don't really care who I watch the tutorial from and thank you for all the advice. I sense MHO maybe.

• Personally I would say don't use any blush, maybe just a bit of foundation, limit the amount of eyeliner and mascara, noticanle bit not to thick and go for dark colored lip gloss/ lip stick, that way it brings our colour of eyes and all that, hopethis helped

• Any products I should buy? What do you use? And what do you think about it?

• You've done pretty well, I don't wear make up often so I couldn't give you much of a heads up with brands though, but definantely go with foundation.

Side note- careful with the lighting in the next photo it can make it look like your wearing more than you are

• Okay thanks for the tips!

• Don't do dark shadow on your lower lids, it gives the illusion of sleep deprivation. The rest I can't really comment on without a better picture.

• I didn't use under my lid.. I'll get a other pic

• It completely depends on what look you're going for. I uusually go darker on my eyes whrn I play down my lips and vice versa. But I try to stay in a similar color family. So light orange lips I'd do browns in the eyes. Or light pink lips I'd go dark smokey eyes. No eyeshadow or light eyeshadow dark plum lips etc... does that make sense?

• Yeah that makes sense. Thanks so much for the help!

• Wow that is pretty good.. I'm quite surprised actually..

• Thanks :)

• Ok having specific brushes for certain jobs.. Is the way to go, they have lots of brushes to use around the eye area, for the actual face foundation, blush, bronzer, concealer.. Brushes give you an even and flawless coverage.. I recommend you practice on a girl

• Okay thanks :)

• for a guy its damn good XD but also it depends on what kinda look you're going for andsome girls apply a ton of akeup and some only wear eye makeup or a little bit of face makeup so it depends

• to be honest... you're beautiful. i wish i could do your makeup! 😱😍😩

• Thanks and that would sound fun! Maybe we live near each other who knows lol. I got a makeover from a friend last summer and it was fun!

• Okay thank you so much!

• And I messaged you

• The lipstick is a little messy. But the eyes are very good

• How so? How was it messy?

• Just a bit choppy maybe? Use a liner first to outline your lips, and then fill them in.

• Didn't have any liner but I'll buy when I can. Any other tips?

• It looks nice :)

• Thank you :). Do u have any tips?

• Good job, make up is all about fun! I like Kandee Johnson on YouTube for makeup advice.

• the second picture is better, less yellow lighting.
    i dont think that shade of red suits you, but maybe im just associating the red with very curly hair; i dont think it looks as good on straight hair or very short hair

• Okay. So any tips? What do u think of the eyes?

• I don't know, i dont use makeup, i was just saying what i got from the first impression.

• Okay thanks for the lip tip!

• Ya it does look pretty good. Most guys can't do that. But i would choose a different lip color. it doesn't work well with your skin tone. Yes im under 18 but i puy on makeup everyday.

• What color lips should I use? I have Maybelline 945 Stormy Sahara which is a nude color. I also have other color glosses.

• ya see how the dark purple looks then you can always go to a makeup store like Mac or Sephora and they will help you find what is perfect for your skin color

• Okay thanks! What about the eyes?

What Guys Said 4

• I've seen it all now. Seen it all.

• Yeah sweetheart looking good o. O

• looks fabulous

• You are aware that you're a guy, right?

• You are aware he doesn't give a shit, right?

• Thanks Brianna :)