Girls, what's your favourite type of underwear (knickers) to wear? Guys, what type of underwear do you like girls to wear?

Girls, what's your favourite type of underwear (knickers) to wear? Guys, what type of underwear do you like girls to wear? Is there a particular reason why?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• Your British hahaha

• Loool yes. Are they called something else in America?

• Panties, underwear, boxers, thongs, booty-shorts, unmentionables, granny-pamties, tighty-whities, briefs, lingerie, spanx... among others...

• Is nothing an acceptable answer?

• i like girls to wear regular cotton

• A transparent one would b best for my babe...

• can't go wrong with silk or satin

• Colored briefs, they show more shape and the lacy stuff doesn't do much for me.

• And Asker, thankyou for not saying "panties", for some reason I hate that word for adult underwear it just sounds so much like "booties"

What Girls Said 3

• I usually go commando and braless. I love to go that way. I hate the strings of the underwear attached and pressing my body. Lol.

• Boyshorts, Cheekies, Thongs (With the wider strap not the string butt-floss kind).

• Cheekies! and boybriefs (girl version aha)