Is it ok to switch foundations everyday?

I have acne prone and oily skin and is it ok to use different foundations everyday for example using one foundation for 2 days in a row and then another foundation for 2 days in a row and keep on switching?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't say it's a problem. The only thing I can think of is that you won't know which foundation clogs up your pores and makes you break out. I have acne too and I try to remain consistent with a foundation I know works well for me but it is nice to have a different foundation for special occasions

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• from personal experience, I think it's over all better to use the same foundation through-out so your skin can get used to it as I used to get bad rashes/dry skin when i switched!

PS- if you use a matte foundation and powder, it helps your skin look less oily!
    PPS- also use a make up brush/sponge and wash it regularly for acne prone skin!
    those tips helped me a bunch and now my face is clear!

• Erm... Yes?
    Lol I don't know, I'm just confused as to what problem could come of this or why you'd worry about it?

I guess a problem could be if the ones you're switching between, you don't really know them much and how your skin will react to them.