Pros and cons of going braless , do you like do it sometimes? Girls only?

What exactly. Is the pros and cons of not wearing a bra? Do you not wear a bra sometimes?

On top of the question how many of you wear bras but hate wearing them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Pros makes the outfit look proper, dont jiggle around, give you a nice shape if you're wearing a low cut top, its always nice to wear a lacy one and let the strap up on your shoulder leave the rest to imagination ;)

Cons- more uncomfortable then braless, struggle when straps fall down if you havnt adjusted them, getting fitted is annoying, boobs change before and during periods.

• Can u be more specific about how boobs change during periods?

• They feel a lot more tender, i get a lot of swelling in general feel a lot more fuller.

• Thank you

What Girls Said 6

• I have a bra on 98% of the time. Sleep with them on too. It's honestly uncomfortable for me not to wear one and having boobs that aren't exactly small, I can't go out in public without wearing one either. Not that I'd want to lol

• Let me guess the 2% is when your taking a bath or shower.

• Pros... sooo much more comfortable and less restrictive. I never wear them at home

Cons... less support. Too much bouncing. Nipples stick out a lot. Not appropriate for outside the house.

• I usually go braless 'cause I hate the pressure of the strings attached to my body.

• What ever makes you comfortable. I hope you have small breasts.

• it's more comfortable and with my tiny boobs small boobs I don't really need one all the time so I somethimes just feel like goring without

• Dude if I'm home or at work I never wear a bra

• I wear a bra everytime I leave the house, because of bouncing and shit.. Also they are not round and firm enough for braless. Bras are uncomfortable as fuck though..

What Guys Said 0