These kind of pants. Yay or nay (Pics incl)?

It's called a boyfriend jeans. Loose fitting jeans with a casual look. Do guys/girls like that on a girl?
images.asos-media.com/.../image4xl.jpg
www.jolynneshane.com/.../slim-boyfriend-jeans.jpg

• Yay
    52% (21)38% (16)45% (37)Vote
  • Nay
    38% (15)45% (19)41% (34)Vote
  • neither
    10% (4)17% (7)14% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
It really surprises me to see that a lot of guys think it's cute, because it's a little tomboyish kind of jeans and I thought guys tend to like really girly outfits more. So a yay for me! :)

0|0
17|17

Most Helpful Girl

• I love bf jeans especially those that are distressed. Yay all the way.

2|0
    0|0
    • How much did they cost you? Everywhere I look online they are like $80+ :l

• @mutedaisy $80+? :O where are those coming from? I usually get mine from Forever 21 so the most I've ever paid was like $30. I've also thrifted and made my own before.

What Guys Said 17

• They will make any woman wearing them look about 20 lbs heavier, and shapeless.

These two look okay, though not good, because they are probably both like 5'8" and 110 lbs. Plus will make your ankles look way thicker, since these two are both stick thin, they can handle that. But neither actually looks -good-. Both are pretty enough they'd still get hit on and can look stylish, 20 lbs heavier and worse and still look decent.

You can judge for yourself whether looking worse and 20 lbs heavier but more stylish is something you can 'pull off'

2|1
    2|0
    • I second this opinion. I feel like a woman never needs to sacrifice her shape to be comfortable. Girl friend jeans to me are pretty snug (we're not talking having to lay on the floor and use a pair of pliers to get them zipped) and show off her ass. Heels are extremely sexy with jeans though they do sort of violate the comfort goal.

• predictably boorish

• Based on those pictures, yay.
    But everything looks good on hot chicks, so my opinion of them may change when I see them on a normal girl.

3|0
    1|0
  • I don't like boyfriend jeans on girls that is because I think girls look way better in tight jeans. I find tight jeans on girls way more attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh... they're okay I guess. Mostly for the tomboy girls. I'm more into girly girls. But that's just me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they are cute pants, if i had gf i would like to see her wearing them
    what makes the difference?

1|0
    0|0
    • Between those two pants? Not really a difference. They're both boyfriend jeans, but I thought 2 pictures are better than one.

• Show All
    • Yeah, that's how they kinda look like at me, so I'm happy about that

• They are cute this is really first time
      I've ever saw them thanks for sharing
      see us guys learn something new about
      what a girl wears hahhaha xD

• nice

0|0
    0|0
  • It's all over my school and immediately takes them out of consideration. They wear it over their shirts, and I don't find it attractive in the slightest. I'm not saying they look bad on everyone, but from my personal experience I do not like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's rare that it's a yay for me when I see those. It depends on the outfit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Super nayyyyyyyyyyyy they are prob called boyfriend jeans because you have a boyfriend when you wear them so it scares off all other guys

0|0
    3|0
  • loove it...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really like them, no. Not a fan.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're just jeans

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know how to feel about those, the first girl looks good in them, the second not so much.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look nice...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but wear a basic belt to polish off the look.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the first one, they look great on a girl ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • They look aiight. Dat lady in the second pic tho! lol

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• Yay. They're super comfy. :)

2|0
    0|0
  • I wear jeans like this :) my look atm is loose jeans + white sneakers + white button up shirt w/ black waistcoat :3 Like dapper butch-cum-tomboy casual? its very vapor or like gamesroom aesthetic I like it lol. Anyway yeah I like jeans like these

1|0
    0|0
    • Sounds great! I recently bought one boyfriend jeans and I combine it with a loose pullover or a blouse.

• Show All
    • Almost the same right? If you roll the pipes up they look exactly the same. Awesome idea by the way

• yeah, thats true. I mean I think the gimmick with 'boyfriend' clothes is they're just men's clothes being sold in the women's section, lol

ty ^^

• I'm a hue fan of boyfriend jeans I have about 4 pairs of them in varying shades an distresses

2|0
    0|0
    • Don't listen to them about the tall and thin, if you google curvy women boyfriend jeans tons of beautiful women come up and the all look stunning. And being short doesn't matter either look at Claire marshall (my idol at only 5'3) she rocks boyfriend jeans all the time and kills it. I think you can wear almost anything as long as the fit is good.

• They only look good on certain girls..
    But YAY

2|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I don't like them. I just don't think they look good on my body type.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just eh to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • First ones - ugly and cheap looking.
    Second picture - nice pants. =)

I like it - as long as they're nice, not construction worker like...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes if you're stick-thin and are like 10' tall. Otherwise, it will only make you look shorter and "wider"

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate these jeans. I've tried them on and felt sloppy in them and not cute

0|0
    0|0
  • You have to be super skinny to be able to rock them. And I prefer to dress girly, so "nay" for me

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it looks good on models from the front but baggy pants like that will totally erase your shape, especially your ass unless it's bigger. I'm more about the feminine kind of looks, personally!

0|1
    0|0
  • I voted Nay. Not for my body type anyway. They don't look bad on these girls tho.

1|0
    0|0
  • They're okay to wear like once or twice a month, if you're going for a laid back look.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't like these, they look silly. And sure they look okay on these models but on me I'd look like a dumbass.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yay, if you're Rihanna. If not meh :/

1|0
    0|0
  • they don't look bad but not the biggest fan of them either

0|0
    0|0