Hairy Arms?

i have hairy I mean really hairy arms and I hate it but I'm scared to shave or remove the hair I was wondering what do guys think about this do you really notice it? or do you not really care? for girls any tips on how to get rid of it or make it less noticeable? besides shaving cause I heard that's bad.

Most Helpful Girl

• my hair on my arms isn't blonde, but it's not extra thick or long, so I'll bleach it just to make it blend better with my skin.

What Guys Said 2

• You can easily trim your hair, if it bothers you that much. It won't grow back thicker or longer, that's just a myth. However, do not shave your arms.

• I don't really care about hair on arms unless the hair are thick enough to be noticeable. How are the hair on your arms ? Are they thin ? If they are thin, then they look good, at times they look titillating to me. We are mammals, so we tend to have hair throughout our body. That is why, I love the natural hair which is there on our body.

Shaving can cause to grow thicker hair on your arms. Waxing will help you.

• The hair on my arms is really thick people always tell me I should do something about it but I think id be embarrased walking into class oneday with hairless arms I know everyone would be asking me questions about it

What Girls Said 2

• If you want to remove the hair, don't shave. The best thing is to wax the hair off. It'll grow back thinner and if you keep doing it you'll notice you have less hair growing back.

• Honestly, I wouldn't touch it, but you can try a depilatory cream like veet.