Girls: Do girls care how guys dress?

Does it matter the way guys dress if he's handsome&cute, but still dress like a slob&messt.. does that turn girls off?

0|0
9|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I do! I hate when a guy where's shitty jeans and an ugly t-shirt that doesn't fit. Like come on, you would look so much hotter in jeans or pants or basketball shorts that fit and a solid, soft shirt or button down. I'm not obsessive about it, like a guy doesn't HAVE to be preppy/hipster/athletic, but I tend to lean towards slightly preppy or athletic guys. Your style says something about who you are! Feel free to dress like a slob if we're just hanging out on a Saturday afternoon at your place or something though. But when you're going to class or we're going out, make an effort. Even on our lazy days a lot of us girls still make an effort to do our hair and makeup so we look effortlessly pretty when we really tried.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I usually pay attention to how a guy dresses. I would say it's definitely a turn on when a guy has a great sense of style. If your "slob/mess" is just sweats and a t-shirt, that's cute, but if he has stains all over everything and looks like he hasn't showered in weeks... turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it does. Clothes also reflect personal hygiene. Do you really want to go out with a guy that probably from the get-go has schweddy balls?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. It's a turn off for me. Natural good looks are all good and well but if they don't take care if their appearance then I'm just not interested.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the way a guy dresses is important, because if they look like a slob and are messy, that might reflect what their life is like. A good sense of style is always a turn on for me.

0|0
    1|0
  • As long as he's not a slob outside the house I don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think girls care about how guys dress.

0|0
    0|0
  • oh sure we do

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm sure slobby girls wouldn't mind dating that type of guy. Everybody else would be very turned off.
    Do you like slobby girls?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, it will turn them off.

0|0
    0|0
  • They sure notice how we dress.

0|0
    0|0