Do guys not like when girls wear skinny jeans/jeggings anymore? Do they only like leggings now?

I'm a sophomore in college and based on my googling (lol I'm really curious) and what I've found at school, it seems like girls are no longer wearing jeans and they're wearing leggings WAY more often. Don't get me wrong, I love leggings, but do guys find skinny jeans/jeggings less attractive than them? Like if I wore jeggings one day to class would you be like damn, she should've worn leggings to show off her ass?

• No, guys still like skinny jeans and jeggings on girls, not just leggings
  • Yes, leggings are much more attractive

Most Helpful Guy

• If I think you're a cute girl it won't matter what you're wearing, sweats, gym shorts, skirt, jeans, leggings I'll still think you're cute

• Didn't realize QA wanted a hallmark response. Hence the actual explanation of the difference between jeans and leggings.

What Guys Said 21

• Jeans for women had a tremendous run in the fashion world, thanks to clever marketing, a flexible look, and quality so durable that jean manufacturers deliberately and "tastefully" damaged them and "aged" them to boost sales. Sandblasted jeans with holes in them flew off the shelves because consumers were bored.

Jeans are not dead, no. But they aren't invincible, and they certainly aren't entitled to being a mainstay in the more fashion-forward regions of the world. We could conceivably reach a point where jeans are "totally out" as leggings/yoga pants dominate the scene, much to the delight of most men.

Yes, leggings are a bit more appealing, much to the dismay of jean lovers everywhere. They are simple and to the point. Corduroy never stood much of a chance against jeans, for similar reasons why jeans don't stand much of a chance against leggings. There's too much "noise". Noise distracts us from the main attraction (female legs and ass), and noise requires high maintenance (needs to be paired carefully). Leggings are simple and flexible and work in almost any context. Jeans are very flexible, just not as flexible as leggings. That small difference means everything when one has to conjure up a tasteful outfit.

Take a girl wearing blue jeans and give her leggings, and she'll be more appealing. In my opinion.

• I'm also a sophomore in college and although all I see around me is leggings it's not because guys lost attraction for skinny jeans and jeggings... leggings are just in fashion right now for women but I find all of them attractive on the right girl

• What does the "right girl"'s body look like? Like is there only a certain body type that looks good in skinny jeans/jeggings?

• Haha I knew someone was going to mention the right girl :D
      To start off it has nothing to do with having a big ass lol
      It fits a big range of girls but to be honest at least for me girls who are obese don't look good in them leggings... I'm not sure if that's you in the profile picture but that would be my ideal :)

• That is me in the picture so thanks, that's reassuring!

• Unpopular opinion here, but I prefer skinny jeans over leggings. I mean, I like leggings, I just find skinny jeans to be more... classy, I guess.

• Yes, i like girls in leggings sorry to sound blunt but they make a girl sexy
    i saw this one show there some girls on there they were wearing leggings
    and really looked hot they were thicker girls in leggings is so sexy...

• I'm not a fan of leggings, please girls stick to jeans they will always look good on you! :)

I know a girl who switched thinking jeans are out and I told her leggings are good for exercise but you normally wore jeans why switch when it's clear you've always liked jeans better.

• It doesn't matter, so long as what you wear fits properly and flatters your figure.

• Jeans will always be the best on girls. :D

• leggings are awesome, jeans are just ok

• Honestly, a nice skirt or dress is way better then any of these.

• Well sometimes jeggings or jeans work better with the outfit, but if you're trying to please guys, then probably do leggings.

• Especially if the leggings go up your butt crack - wow, that's gorgeous. Nothing like showing your contours. So simple, yet so elegant.

• I don't like leggings. It looks like your trying to hard to look sexy.

• im actually into girls who wear jeggings and leggings

• To me leggings is always Hot!!! But for skinny jeans if your already skinny than Don't.

• damn, she should've worn leggings to show off her ass

• i noticed that girls who still wear jeggings have very shapey thighs

• no Idea... its all cool... but leggings my conform to the body better... plus the camel toe

• Leggings are kind of annoying to see since that's all women wear nowadays. It just looks lazy

• It is lazy.

• It's not lazy since it takes the same amount of effort as puttimg jeans on but it looks lazy

• Actually it takes much less effort. At least for me.

• Girls wear leggings because they make guys horny. That's how we guys get turned on. So yeah skinny jeans/jeggings are less attractive but they still look good depending on the girl's body.
    please answer my question and thanks :)
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1281965-why-did-she-turn-her-profile-photo-from-public-to-private-on-facebook

• I find both to be hot.

• To me, both are just a way of being lazy. I could care less about both

What Girls Said 7

• ONLY like leggings? Oh, jeez. I don't even own anything like leggings and I've never heard of guys not liking jeans

• jeggins are awful.

• Girls are just getting really lazy. That's why they are wearing leggings more.

• I don't always wear leggings but when I do it's when I'm at work. Because they're comfy as heck.

• Who the fuck cares

• leggings are softer and show shape better. what's not to like (if the body is good!)

• I personally hate leggings and jeans. The way I was raised was that girls should wear skirts or dresses at all times, unless it's something physical wear a dress or skirts would be inappropriate.