What do you think about glasses on people?

I recently got a new pair... I feel really self conscious in them.. Just wondered what people thought of ones like this..

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...e227fd3d1d.jpg

Sadly I couldn't find them on someone... Sorry..

• I like them.
    50% (4)25% (1)42% (5)Vote
  • I don't like them.
    25% (2)50% (2)33% (4)Vote
  • Indifferent.
    25% (2)25% (1)25% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• Mainly depends on how they look on the person but I usually don't really think anything about glasses. Some people need them to see clearly. No big deal.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh, fair enough. Thanks!

• i don't like them, that's why i wear them ONLY when i'm at home where nobody sees me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, I'm like that too. But unfortunately I have to wear mine more often now...

• Show All
    • NOBODY's forcing you. you won;t get arrested if you don't wear your glasses.

that's what i'm talking about

• Uh, I already knew that. But I won't wear contact lenses and I can't see well.

• Just find the right style to fit your face, they can look sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I THINK THEY'RE SUPPPPER SEXXYYYYY

0|0
    0|1
    • Haha ok a little too excited over glasses xD

What Girls Said 3

• Glasses should fit your personality, you can see out of them, and your face shape. I picked mine that way; though, everyone tells me I don't need glasses.

0|0
    0|0
  • cute. but does that 'ray ban' come off? I think staring at that all day would get annoying.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't have ray bans... Haha they're just closest to mine I could find.

• ok, ha ha. as long as there isn't an actual logo on the lenses, their good. (:

• The metal thin rims are the best compared to ALL the hundreds others I've been forced to wear.
    They show off your face better and less distracting to see through...
    They offer another style/mood to suit various occasions.. that any smart gal will figure out in time

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah! Haha, I agree with that... Thanks.