Do you think it should be a no-return policy on certain items?

The returned item in question is underwear: I ask because on the news they did a test on Victoria's secret, Walmart, and other well known stores to see if they let you return them and how they handle the policy. Victoria's secret and Walmart let you return them if you swear you haven't worn them and they don't look obviously worn. But its easy to lie. So the news station placed black dots on them and then went back in the store to see if they'd find them and yes they were in the selves and not thrown away. I think that's gross with all the STDs and such in existence. What's your intake?

• Should be a no-return strict policy on any item touching bodily fluids
  • No, its OK to have a return policy on these items

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with you, people can easily try them on at home with the tags and bring them back to the shop.

That's why I make sure I wash my underwear before wearing them. I boil the bleeding little feckers and then pop them on, it's not full proof of course but it's best to take some preventative measures. The last thing I want is crabs.

What Guys Said 4

• Always wash clothes before wearing them. I say there should be a special policy for that kind of stuff.

• It's ok to have a return policy because underwear brands vary in sizes so why would someone spend a fortune on an item and it wouldn't fit afterwards?

• Just don't wear underwear?

• If people want they could stick them down there pants instore; or sneak them into the changing rooms and try them on. If it worries you just wash the items in hot water after you buy them, or only buy the ones with tags...

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah, it's pretty disgusting whenever people can return underwear and such and it gets put back on the shelf. I've seen people who will buy clothes and put them on right then without washing. I couldn't do that. Anything I buy, I immediately wash before even wearing. Grosses me out thinking about putting on some used underwear, blah.

• I think there should be a no return policy. Getting STDs from the items are /extremely/ rare, but not out of the question.

• I only buy undies from no-return/exchange policy places.

• Uh yuck. But then again loads of people go commando, try on pants that you buy off the rack not to mention public rest rooms and filthy hands. Just think on that!