How do you put on your bra?

How do you put on your bra? Do you put it on and then do up the hooks in the back, or do you put it on and do up the hooks in the front and then spin it around or do you have another method?

Most Helpful Girl

• Put it on my face and push it down :P

What Girls Said 6

• For years I couldn't do it properly so the only way I could do it was to put it on like a jumper over the head haha! I just do it the normal way now, arms in the straps then hook the back lol

• Put it on, then hook the back.

• put it on and then do up the hooks in the back

• I've found this weird bra with no clip, i just put this one on over my head like a shirt.

• I just hook it and pull it over my head, it falls off because my boobs are big if I try and do it any other way :/

• The proper way is to do the scoop and swoop :) You hook it in the front, turn it around, pull it up to your boobs, bend over, and scoop each boob into and up into the cup. If we don't do this we can get side bulging and gaps at the top of the cup because the boob isn't all the way in!

What Guys Said 2

• Umm... hold old are you?

• A machine does it for me Wallace & Gromit style, I just hold my arms out.