Girls... Is this too much hair on a guy?

Forget the awesome manly beard and only look at the body and grizzly arms

41.media.tumblr.com/.../...1YY9e1se71bdo1_1280.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• Eeeeeeeeew *cries*

• LOL *he runs after you for a bear hug*

• At least I got MHO out of it :P
      Thank yoooou <3

• It's only fair after that torture :P

What Girls Said 16

• Definitely a little too much hair, i mean i know some girls that love a really hairy chest but not to that extent ether and the arms... no... i don't think they will llike that.

• Haha I know lol I picked an extreme case I was hoping his attractiveness would change some hearts XD

• lol id definitely not want to be near the guy with his shirt off

• Gersh.-. He should have been casted for chewbacka cause dayum that's furry. Nah. I like naked flesh minus all the fuzz everywhere

• What are you talking about that is chewbacca when he shaved... accept him in your heart :D

• Personally I think guys that keep their natural hair are sexier (but if you get any harier than this you might want to try and tone it down a little)

• Lol I only have the happy trail and some chest hair along with some stubble
      I can't even imagine going as far as that guy lol

• Yes I think you must look perfectly healthy with an agreeable amount of soft natural hair follicles that when in direct sunlight shine and mesmerise everyone ;) no need to worry about the other hair guy. An ahh I refer to it as snail trail!

• *other hairy guy

• My god.. Did he roll around in his vacuum cleaning or something?

Yes that is WAYYYY too much hair for my likings..

• yeeeeeea, not gunna lie thats a little much. lol stubble is fine, treasure trail is fine, light chest hair is acceptable. but that man... you need a snorkle and a machete to find his nipples.

• Hahaha that description was amazing :D maybe he decided to get all of that because women love to touch guy's nipples too much xD

• Lol, well you would need to get a malaria shot before tackling that jungle, I tell ya. Lol

• Yeahh, I like kissing and rolling my tongue on a guy's torso and with all that hair it just wouldn't work out

• I mean all you have to do is spit out a hairball from time to time :D

• Ok that's gonna haunt my nightmares. Too much hair. Im not into beards either. I don't know y men think body hair is manly cuz I just think its kinda gross.

• Embrace the hair as it begins to fulfill you :D

• Haha joke backfired on him lol
      Well my girlfriend doesn't mind my stubble so no complaints so far :D
      But what if you only found bear man lol

• Then hed need a shave, cut down to an inch long beard max lol. He can buzz himself to normal hair length

• I don't like body hair, but I love beards

• So you'd shave this guy bald and keep the beard haha

• No I'd keep the hair on his head, unless he wanted to go bald. I also like bald heads

• I'm afraid so...

• LOL the beard or body hair?

• Hahaha you don't have to be extra nice about it lol all I have is stubble and minimal chest hair with happy trail :)

• Lol I'm not being nice about it, I'm just playing around.

Then you're good, in my opinion.

• Grosssssssss Dx

• But imagine the cuddling skills LOL

• I'd be lost for days trying to get out of that hairy forest of ew xD I no likey hairy men. But curiosity got the best of me. Lol.

• He'd be sexy AF if he shaved the bulk of that abd lost the heard entirely

• Lol I know he's attractive but could you be with him if he didn't want to shave?

• haha good thing I didn't decide to grow out my stubble lol

• Good thing;)

• EWW, Gross

• I'm sorry but under 18 are sort of irrelevant to this question... you like boys this is a man :)

• yes definitely too much for my taste x_x

• Don't really like beards, but I love stubble and I hate chest hair, but I don't mind happy trails.

• Lol that's good haha all I have is stubble and a happy trail :D

• yes it is. ew

• yes it is!

What Guys Said 5

• 3|1
  • that's too much even for me.

• I shave my chest and wax my back (not that it matters for me anyway) but it makes me less Chewbaker at least.

• I don't care enough to constantly shave/wax my chest unless it bothers a girl as for my back it's hairless lol

• Dude lol... if you hairy now (even a little) that shut just gets worse the older you get. I also never had a lot of hair (some on my chest) but by the time i was heading for 30, I could have been an extra in the planet of the apes.

• Hahaha I was also basing it off of my dad he's managed to just keep a little all his life and he never waxed... I think genetics does affect it lol but I'll keep what you said under advice if it grows any further it's going down :D

• I would suggest looking at Tom Selleck for the right amount of body hair. Of course he can pull of just about anything but he's a good example.

• That mustache is iconic

• Yes, yes it is, it would take me a while to grow one like that.

• humanoid bear